2nd generation teenager

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it turns into mametchi, it happened to my mamekatchi an hour ago but it might not always be the the case

It could never evolve into a memetchi as mamekatchi is a boy and memetchi is a girl. :eek:

Depending on your bonding percent, and which area you have trained it in most then it will be as following:

If you train it up to be smart then depending on how much bonding:

0% up to 30%>>>>hatugatchi

40% up to 70%>>>furikotchi

80% up to 100%>>>mametchi

If you train it up to be cheerful then depending on how much bonding:

0% up to 30%>>>> Uhyotchi

40% up to 70%>>>> mumutchi

80% up to 100%>>>> sukatchi

If you train it up to be easygoing then depending on how much bonding:

0% up to 30%>>>> mukugetchi

40% up to 70%>>> nemutchi

80% up to 100%>>> kutchipatchi

This is going by different websites and information collected, if you are unsure about the any of the characters metioned then take a look here and that should clear it up! :(

It could never evolve into a memetchi as mamekatchi is a boy and memetchi is a girl. :ichigotchi:
Depending on your bonding percent, and which area you have trained it in most then it will be as following:

If you train it up to be smart then depending on how much bonding:

0% up to 30%>>>>hatugatchi

40% up to 70%>>>furikotchi

80% up to 100%>>>mametchi

If you train it up to be cheerful then depending on how much bonding:

0% up to 30%>>>> Uhyotchi

40% up to 70%>>>> mumutchi

80% up to 100%>>>> sukatchi

If you train it up to be easygoing then depending on how much bonding:

0% up to 30%>>>> mukugetchi

40% up to 70%>>> nemutchi

80% up to 100%>>> kutchipatchi

This is going by different websites and information collected, if you are unsure about the any of the characters metioned then take a look here and that should clear it up! :ichigotchi:
Thanks this helped me a lot with getting the characters i wanted! ( :ichigotchi: )

I had a Bakutchi, an Ichigotchi, and a Mamekatchi. Bakutchi = Sukatchi, Ichigotchi = Memetchi, Mamekatchi = Mametchi. I trained them high (100%) in the second intelligence. (Thats what I call them, first second, and third) that is probably right, but the third character is usually random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back