2Qs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

settings

Reaction score
alright...

Q1:

What do the phone calls do exactly coz i phoned up three ppl (king, canvas teacher and nanny) and

all they said was ok or alright or good I don't get it

Q2:

My tamas and adult and i can't get her a job and shes still goin to school?!?!?

Plz help

-Thanks-

((--+-Settings-+--))

Well I only know the answer to question number 2

You must wait until your tama gets mail under the[!] icon

when that appears then you will be able to work even if your an adult, unless you get that message you can't go to work. There will be a list of different jods you can choose from.

don't worry it will come soon ^_^

sorry I couldn't help you with your first question

i will try my best to help! :D

Q.1= on v.4 the tama gets a cell phone to just ring people up, when it says stuff like ok and bye the 2 tamas r just talking to each other, so u just get tamas number and your tama just talks to them like real life!

Q.2= you should get the important mail to leave school and get a job which looks like this [!] 24 hours after your tama evolves into a adult :huh:

hope i helped! B)

i will try my best to help! :D Q.1= on v.4 the tama gets a cell phone to just ring people up, when it says stuff like ok and bye the 2 tamas r just talking to each other, so u just get tamas number and your tama just talks to them like real life!

Q.2= you should get the important mail to leave school and get a job which looks like this [!] 24 hours after your tama evolves into a adult :D

hope i helped! :lol:
yes you did but i have an even horibler thing that happened

well i got the message and ran to get the instructions to see what the icons meant and when i looked at my tama the icons had gone :) :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back