<3 My Version 5/Familitchi Log <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Reaction score
&lt;3 My Version 5/Familitchi Log &lt;3

[SIZE=8pt]-A Log By Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX[/SIZE]

Hello everyone,

I am delighted to start a Version 5/Familitchi log. This is because I am in England, and upon hearing the release of the V5 in America, I didn't expect it to arrive here so quickly.

Anyway, I have a V5 ordered, that will be arriving any time soon, definately today. Because of this, I am starting this log, hello! :( Anyway, I hope you enjoy it, feel free to PM me comments, just don't post here.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy it. :D

My V5 has arrived! Yay! Right... Let's get started...

I've pulled the tab out, set the time, date and my birthday, now I just need to wait.

:eek: One's hatched! It's a boy!

;) Another hatched. Another boy!

:D And the last one hatched. It's a girl!

Aww, they look cute! Now I need to put in a family name, I think Moon is a nice one.

I've fed them and played some games with them, they're really happy now! :p The games are really cool, I like them. They are pretty hard though, but practise makes perfect.

And incase any of you are interested, here is the link to what my V5 looks like, nice huh? :huh:

More later, hope you enjoyed this post. :D

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

I woke up this morning, an hour later than my Tamagotchis. They were fine though, only 2 hearts empty.

I fed them, and played a game of 'Tea Time' and 'TV Surfing'. We still need to get better at 'Tea Time', but in 'TV Surfing', we got the max. points, yay! We were rewarded with 100 gotchi points. :D

Incase you didn't already know, I have 2 sons and 1 daughter:

o Mattaritchi-Son

o Sakuramotchi-Daughter

o Ahirukutchi-Son

I am planning on taking them all to TamaExpo later today, we are all really excited. I want to see how different it is from TamaTown, maybe we could collect some really cool souvineers. :angry:

More later,

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Latest posts

Back