3 special charaters from...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milliaswan

Reaction score
Well, i kept clicking the info board and it said "Create 3 special charaters from Mametchi with over 900 intellectual points and 2000 in total" What does this mean? Then i had the same thing for Memetchi and Kuchipatchi but for fashion and kindness. If someone knows what this means-tell me please :angry:

Milliaswan

Well, that sounds really high... I thought with 350+ Fashion (or the other stats) and 450+ in total is how you get secret characters...

Well, that sounds really high... I thought with 350+ Fashion (or the other stats) and 450+ in total is how you get secret characters...
It is. Never knew you could get THREE secret characters from Mametchi/Memetchi/Kuchipatchi. Mametchi already evolves into Tensaitchi... maybe we should ask Bandai what other secret characters Mametchi is supposed to evolve into!

Anyway the games are really annoying so I'm not testing that. So... don't make me!

Anyway the games are really annoying so I'm not testing that. So... don't make me!
LOL. dancing kalyley the games are annoying but i still play then last night my tama invovled into a young orange thing i cant rember her name but thats cool if i had a boy i would test it!!! [if i can bebotherd to play the games]

I'm trying to get my Ura Memetchi (the orange thing, LOL) into a Hanagototchi or however you spell it... The peacock-lady. It's the only female secret character on the chart.

I think they were just referring to the 3 characters we know about, not 3 each... But 3 each would be cool! Molly, my Ura Memetchi, has 254 in Fashion right now, so hopefully today I can get her up to 350+. :)

My other V4.5 is also female and I plan to raise her in arts (she's a teen right now), so I doubt she'll turn into a special anything.

I'm trying to get my Ura Memetchi (the orange thing, LOL) into a Hanagototchi or however you spell it... The peacock-lady. It's the only female secret character on the chart.
I think they were just referring to the 3 characters we know about, not 3 each... But 3 each would be cool! Molly, my Ura Memetchi, has 254 in Fashion right now, so hopefully today I can get her up to 350+. :)

My other V4.5 is also female and I plan to raise her in arts (she's a teen right now), so I doubt she'll turn into a special anything.
It's Hanagatatchi. I suppose Oyajitchi can also be female too.

It's Hanagatatchi. I suppose Oyajitchi can also be female too.
Yeah, Hanagatatchi... Sorry I used o's instead of a's. :)

Anyway, she evolved into her last night. :D

After Pressing C...

You can see her best during her "dance" when you press the C button.

If I had a male on my other V4.5 I'd try for another special character... Maybe my V4 on the way will hatch a boy. :D

But yeah, I just had 350+ in fashion and 100+ in the other two stats total.

And oh, as for it being a "trashed idea"... I think that on the UraTama (I read this on Tama-Zone) you have to have like 999 in the stat at some point or something. I remember it's a lot more... So maybe they accidentally put it from e-Tamago?

Yeah, Hanagatatchi... Sorry I used o's instead of a's. ;)
Anyway, she evolved into her last night. :(

After Pressing C...

You can see her best during her "dance" when you press the C button.

If I had a male on my other V4.5 I'd try for another special character... Maybe my V4 on the way will hatch a boy. :)

But yeah, I just had 350+ in fashion and 100+ in the other two stats total.

And oh, as for it being a "trashed idea"... I think that on the UraTama (I read this on Tama-Zone) you have to have like 999 in the stat at some point or something. I remember it's a lot more... So maybe they accidentally put it from e-Tamago?
E-Tamago doesn't have Info signs as far as I remember.

I have no idea. But I do know that if you click on a space to many times you might get a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back