3 V3s Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyra637

Reaction score
Ive never had a log before so I thought I'd give it try. Ill try and make it unboring as possible so I dont bore anyone :)

Okay so I have 3 Tamagotchi V3s. My first two (silver and black and blue camo) Ive had for awhile and my newest one (pink with cherries) I jus got this weekend. Yesterday a restarted them all and jus a few mintues ago they turned into teens :chohimetchi: oh yeah, i forget what they were when they had been children but two had been Mizutamatchi and one was Tamatchi

Tonya(black and silver):

Girl

Obotchi

1 year

20 lb

|||| training

1G

Don(blue camo):

Boy

Young Mametchi (YAYYY!!!)

1 year

20 lb

|||| training

1g

Bobo(pink w/cherries):

Boy

Patopatatchi

1 year

20 lb

|||| training

1g

they all have full hungry and happyiness....

Ive treated them all pretty much the same so I was kinda shocked when they came out all diffrent. It was kinda hard though since they are so close together in birth n stuff...I REALLY want Tonya and Bobo to have a baby together in the future so I have em play with each other alot and give each other gifts. I have love potions, too, jus in case they dont fall in love in time when I need them to.

Ohhh and I really hope Don becomes a Mametchi. I think their really kute ^_^

Im kinda sad cause I'll have to have all 3 of them sleep all day while Im at school but oh well....hopefully they'll be happy to see me when I get home :huh:

Yeah so I think thats all...Ill write more tomorrow.

Nothing much has changed today since they were on pause all day. I missed them! :angry: I'm really glad that I only have two days of school this week so they wont have to be on pause much this week.

A few minutes after I took Don, Tonya, and Bobo off pause, Bobo had called for me and he didnt need anything so I put him in time out...But then Tonya went off too and I pushed praise by accident!! :angry:

Oooh and it kinda upsets me that Tonya looks like a boy :angry: . I hope she doesnt as an adult...

I cant wait til January so I can get another Tama...I jus get them for their designs mostly so I hope they have nice ones.

Well thats all really...Don just went poopy and i guess i gota go clean it up lol Byez

Latest posts

Back