32?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

people have said several stuff about the souvineer #32.

some people said that to get the #32, you must first have all the other souvineers, #1 through #32. i dont personally know if it is in the grandparents because i dont have the #32, it seems that not a lot do have them.

i think that the #32 is a rare painting.

so, to answer your question, i think that you must have #1 through #32 to be able to get the #32.

hope i helped

sincerely,Tamapal3000

No, I don't think so because I went there yesterday with my Paparatchi and all I saw was a Bicycle and Hanatchi crawling around all over the place..

It is rumored that the last souvenir is a "Famous Picture" located in the "Grandparent" home. No one yet obtained the item, so we are not exactly sure... ^_^

//Tama-Love

well, there r pictures (i believe theyre true), so v can b quite sure its the famous picture, problem is: nobody ever ws able 2 really get it on his tama^^

i would realy chek about the picture IF I COULD GO IN TO THE GRANDPARENTS HOUSE.

OK, so there's like:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fish hook here

(click-i-ble)

Stuff here stuff here painting here

(You CAN'T click)

clock thingy here

horn

table

rocking chair

your tamagotchi grandparent

bicycle

(click-i-ble)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the grandparent house, (at least a quick sketch) U can't click ANYTHING but the bic. and the Fish Hook. Can this help anyone of you to figue this out? (im trying,too!)

I'll go to the grandparent house as i type ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
OH NO!!!! The post above, with all the items, it is crammed together!! It has no space, so we can;t use that for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back