3DS Ambassador Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chollands

Reaction score
Yesterday the all last 10 games of the Ambassador Programme were released so all the people who bought them before the big discounts (Or the lucky ones who got a discount and ambassador programme games) will now have

NES:

Super mario bros.

Wrecking Crew

Ice Climber

Donkey Kong Jr.

Metroid

Legend of zelda I

Legend of Zelda II

Mario & Yoshi

NES Open Tournament Golf

Balloon Fight

GBA:

Legend of Zelda Minish Cap

Fire Emblem the Sacred Stones

Wario Land 4

WarioWare Inc.

F-Zero Maximum Velocity

Mario Vs. Donkey Kong

Mario Kart Super Circuit

Yoshi's Island

Metroid Fusion

Kirby and the AMAZING MIRROR

So what do you think of the games? Were they worth getting as a make up for the money we payed for the 3DS before the cut?

Didn't Bandai say that some of the Ambassador games would be exclusive? (Not available to / can't be purchased by - non-Ambassador members.) Is that still the case, and if so, do you know which games have this restriction?

I bought a 3DS within a few days of its launch. Overall, I've been satisfied with it (although I do wish they would add a feature to capture an image of the screens as a .jpg or whatever to the SD card.) The later price-drop didn't make me feel cheated.

Some of the ambassador games are exclusive while others aren't but the ones that aren't havn't been specified but the ones that aren't exclusive are given to ambassadors a long time before they are released publicly

Well we didnt know we were getting the games when we bought them. Nintendo could have just dropped the price leaving us with nothing. So it was a nice thing to do and I like the games I dont love them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back