4.5 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dane455

Reaction score
ahhhh rainy days *sigh* i sit in my chair drinking a mug of hot chocolate. i glance over at my tamagotchi bin sitting in the corrner of the room and decied to fish one out. digging to the bottom i find my very first tamagotchi my snakeskin 4.5, i pick it up and look at the screen its a little kutchitamachi named jill (obiously a girl :D ) i click the a and b button and free it from suspended animation amazed at how odd it feels in my hand, im so use to the size of the p1. so basicly if somthing happens i will log it haha its all wet outside and im not goin anywhere oops hold on i got mail OH-NO a robber, squinting as if expecting to be hit i look at the screen 300 points gone!!! dang...

ok well i will make a post later tonight on our adventures through the day if u like my log pm me i love to get comments

well its still raining nothing much has happends though no evolutions, no mail so basicly i fed her dinner played a few games. just a quick update i will continue our adventures tommarow

well today somthing exciting happend, jill evolved into urayoungmemetchi! also i have just recieved the school letter and picked the flower teacher. however i always though leaveing preschool was kinda sad how your character screams and cries when being dismissed. she seems to like her new teacher although shortly after the letter she called me and to my dissmay was cring her little eyes out, after telling her things to cheer her up she finally stopped :lol: so anyway i played some more games gave her a snack or two and watched some TV. unfortunatly its raining even harder today so my adventures will be confined to my house :( if somthing happens it will be in tonights log

if you enjoy my log please contact me and tell me which one to do next haha just pick one from my signiture

:wacko:

Latest posts

Back