4 in 1 Dinkie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chii_V2

Reaction score
I have a 4 in 1 dinkie pet and I've got a difficulty.....the game is super-hard, I played for a solid hour once and can't make dinkie happy. If you keep losing the game dinkie gets sadder, but I found that ice cream makes him happy, but add weight. Does weight affect what kind of character you get?

Hmm, gosh I have not played with one of my 4-in-1 dinkies yet. Why is the game hard? :huh:

Genuine Dinkies do evolve according to what you feed them so yes it makes all the difference.

The game is rock-paper-scissors and you have to "lose" the match, like have scissors when dinkie has rock, 3 out of 5 rounds to "win" the game, make dinkie happy. I played this game for a solid hour over and over and still couldn't "win". In my other dinkies, the penguin and the alien, I eventually "win" and make the little critter happy, but not in my 4 in 1. I'm not happy because out of all my dinkie types, the 4 in 1 makes the cutest sounds.

I think it might be a bug in the program or something similar. If you find something different if/when you play your 4 in 1 please post it. The advice would be much appreciated.

Yeah, if it's rock,paper,scissors that's easy to play. Look at your own hand for a visual reference

fist=rock, regular hand=paper, two fingers=scissor

rock beats scissor

scissor beats paper

paper beats rock

I find choosing rock most is best.

What you FEED the creature affects what it turns into. I think there is also an air conditioner function.

Go here for help- https://www.tamenagerie.com/ddinoinst.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back