4 yr old girl missing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchidude150

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

There has been news recently about a missing 4 yr old girl named Madeline McCann.

It has been over 2 weeks since she went missing.

Thanks for your help

tamagotchidude150

I know... Last week they questioned a guy that supposedly kidnapped her.

It's so sad :[

Maddie! TT wants you back!!!

Ye wot I dont understand is why did they leave her on her own with her two younger sisters/brothers??

I know... Last week they questioned a guy that supposedly kidnapped her.It's so sad :[

Maddie! TT wants you back!!!
Is she a member of TamaTalk or something? :D Anyway, that's really sad. :rolleyes:

omg....they still didn't find her!!! That is so sad...hopefully she is still alive.....or they atleast find her body, so she can get a proper funeral...... I hope they find the guy or girl who did this....it must be difficult for the family...not knowing where the poor girl is at......

WHY!!!!!!!!! WHY A 4 YEAR OLD

she probley starved to death and died by now :( ps. i didnt mean to burst your bubble :blink:

Yes, I read an article in a People magazine about it. It's horrible... ;)

"Kate and Gerry McCann had been eagerly looking forwardto celebrating daughter Madeleine's 4th birthday on May 12. As it turned out, there were pink balloons releasedthat day fro Madeleine, but there was nothing festive about the occasion. The balloon release was instead a symbolic plea for the safe return of the youngster, who had apparently been abducted from her roomin the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz nine days before-leaving her parents swamped under a "tidal wave" of devastation, as father Gerry put it."

They say the McCann parents were out at a tapas restaraunt, about 50 yards away from the resort. Mrs. McCann checked on the kids (they also have two twins, Sean and Amelie, both 2) every half hour or so. Around 10 P.M., they discovered Maddy missing from her bed. Police do have a suspect, "yet to be identified".

Mrs. McCann has taken to carrying around her daughter's stuffed pink toy. She plead to the kidnapper through newspaper, television broadcasts, and other ourcries. J.K. Rowling, Simon Cowell, and Sir Richard Branson have all donated money to the cause of finding Maddy, and David Beckham televised an ad for the McCanns.

Well, Maddy's only 4, so I don't suspect she's a member of TamaTalk. Even if she isn't, she sounds like such a sweet and innocent girl. Pray that she isn't hurt, or... You know.

Well, I do support in her finding but it was practically her parents fault. Leaving her alone in a hotel room with her two siblings. What if the siblings were kidnapped? That would have been much worse. I mean, leaving your children alone while you are having a dinner in a restaraunt? That was dumb, and reckless. Still, police think she may still be in the area.

But I wonder. If the kidnapper kidnapped Maddie, why not the other children? I'm not saying that I want him to but, why particularly her? And what's the reason for her kidnapping? And how did he get in the window? It's all very strange.

He didn't get in through the window; The parents left the back patio door unlocked. Parcially, yes, it may be a bit of their own fault, but nobody deserves to have their child abducted for no particular reason. I'm sure Kate McCann would give just about anything she owns to turn back the clock and not leave her kids alone that night. The incident doesn't mean she or her husband is a bad parent. It just proves that you can never really be too careful.

Try this site to get more info, and get answers to questions that haven't yet been answered about the McCanns. I found it helpful.

Well if her birthday was coming up, and she was the only one abducted, then I'm going to assume who ever abducted her knew the family well.

(Or was it all a coincedence?)

"A trail of her scent picked up by police dogs at the flat was followed to a supermarket just 400 yards away where it disappeared." OMG! That's creepy! :nyatchi: And sad!

Why didn't they ask the 2 year olds what the guy or girl abducted her looked like? That's very sad.

*SM*

Why didn't they ask the 2 year olds what the guy or girl abducted her looked like? That's very sad. 

*SM*
Exactly.

That's very sad. I've seen videos of her, she's a very cute girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back