40 years ago today

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicboa

Reaction score
Can you believe it has been 40 years since man has walked on the Moon? I remember watching it on TV when I was 12 years old. I was sleeping on the couch, and told my mom to wake me up when the astronauts were almost ready to touch down on the lunar surface in the LEM. I saw Walter Cronkite announce it when they landed, with tears in his eyes. He just passed away also, at age 92. Does anyone remember that day?

^ you were?

Lol, I wasn't alive back then, but it's still pretty amazing. I can imagine all the excitement back then with everyone on Earth, and now it's just nothing. That's pretty cool.. haha, I didn't know that until now. :3

Nah. Kinda interesting, science brings new things. And new things I can't keep up with.

For me, it was 6 days ago, (camp seggie theme. Tuesday was the 60s) but whatever. :p

Nahh, I don't remember. I'm only 12! My mom was only 3, and my dad was 8, so I don't really get to have any excitement in it. What ever. I don't really care now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back