4Kids Yelled At Me?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
ok so i was watching a vid on youtube and this person named "4Kids" yelled at me and we got in a fight on how much i said 4Kids sucks and they said they only censor things cause it would "offend people" here look at the comments in this vid thats where we fought! O_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JCvApycSIU

O_O

i highly doubt it was 4Kids but it did crack me up i was fighting with "4Kids" XDD

Lawl. I did that too DS. It was hilarious.

Like that's really 4Kids and anyway, they hate riceballs for some reason...

Lmfao nardtards.

People like that, posing as a whole company? 4kids must be made up of 1000 people? (Maybe that's exagerated, I have no clue D:) but a whole company can't yell at you. Unless there is like, one representative for youtube. . .

Nice going Lee, Sango xD

Lmfao nardtards. People like that, posing as a whole company? 4kids must be made up of 1000 people? (Maybe that's exagerated, I have no clue D:) but a whole company can't yell at you. Unless there is like, one representative for youtube. . .

Nice going Lee, Sango xD
*high fives becca* you said it sista :)

Lawl. I did that too DS. It was hilarious. Like that's really 4Kids and anyway, they hate riceballs for some reason...
They do hate rice balls. Why replace it with a donut? o.o

Anyways cool and Hi Sango xD

-Mew

Well saying "see he'll change HE'LL CHANGE JUST TAKE CRAPPY GX OFF THE AIR!!!! PLEASE!!!" pretty much as I can ticked them off, I'm surprised all they responded was "No never!!!" You could've said it more professional and they probably wouldn't yelled back at you.

But blaaaahhh.. say what you wanna say. LOL, some company they are, that wasn't even professional, and their youtube channel is down rated. XD Congratz to you.

XD You should've yelled at them for having such new crappy shows on there, how dare they remove the Cramp Twins!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt it's 4kid's channel anyway. It's probily some person who is bored and yanking your chain. Company channels are mostly Youtube partners. So that channel isn't 4kids at all.

Latest posts

Back