4leafCLOVERS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi_411

Reaction score
I found one about 3 years ago, and then I put it under my pillow. Then, when I looked the next day-bam! Gone!

What do you think happened? How did you feel when YOU found your 4 leaved clover?

I think that an elf took mine. Crazy...but interisingly half true?

mametchi :)

I was so bored one day, that I went outside with my Dad to find some 4-leaf clovers. It made my day fun, and we managed to find one.

Also, my Mom found one when she was a little girl, and she still has it sealed up in an album today. I think that is so neat. :)

I think it's really fun to search for 4-leaf clovers. :)

I have a little book with all my rare clovers somewhere. I've found 5-leafs, 6-leafs, 7s, and even 8s. No lie! :wacko:

I think it's really fun to search for 4-leaf clovers. :wacko: I have a little book with all my rare clovers somewhere. I've found 5-leafs, 6-leafs, 7s, and even 8s. No lie! :D
My piano teacher found a 5 leafer once. I have found a 4 leafer, but I lost it :) Wow, an 8 leafer? That is kewl! :)

Yes, I found one 3 years ago.

I kept it in a sealed bottle with water so it won't rot ;)

I'm not sure if theres such thing as a five leaf clover. Maybe thats just me.

I never found one but once, I just picked a 3 leaf clover, glued a thin matching leaf from another clover, and sold it to my younger sister for 10 $ =D

eh I can only find 3 leaf clovers. I never seen a 4 leaf clover

I found one when I was about 11yrs old and remember thinking that it was awesome and how lucky I was going to be... :)

I don't think it made much difference to my luck, but I remember it was good for bragging to my friends ^_^

I'm telling the truth, but last year, I used to find at least one or two or maybe more 4 leaf clovers in my garden EVERYDAY. I have a dictionary full of them, and a music piano book full of them. I even found a 8, 7, 6 leafs before too.

I've got at least 5 5 leaves in my life time...

My piano teacher found a 5 leafer once. I have found a 4 leafer, but I lost it :( Wow, an 8 leafer? That is kewl! ;)
Once I found a clover with a bunchof clovers attached to it, but I have no idea where it is.

never found one :( I have always wanted to see one. So everytime I see clovers, I start looking XD.
Same here!

During recess, when my friend and I see clovers, we drop to our news and start looking...LOL :p

Oh yeah, and this girl who lies a LOT says she found a 11 leafed clover, but I don't trust her.

mametchi ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back