4U compatible phones

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a Windows version I believe, but the more common is the Android which the app will run on. Wether it can transfer though...
Ah, i only saw android on the official site. Sigh. Wish it wasnt so difficult.

Does anyone know about the M7?? I am new here and the M7 is actually cheapish off contract from best buy, I just got it not too long ago because I broke the LCD on my S4... Since fixing that would have been $200, I got the M7 off contract for the same amount instead.

If it works it might be another option if there's any left there, but I'm not sure and I'm reluctant to spend $50 to try it. I just got a P's and an english ID L and my husband might kill me if I get another tama and then it can't transfer data =/

Does anyone know about the M7?? I am new here and the M7 is actually cheapish off contract from best buy, I just got it not too long ago because I broke the LCD on my S4... Since fixing that would have been $200, I got the M7 off contract for the same amount instead.

If it works it might be another option if there's any left there, but I'm not sure and I'm reluctant to spend $50 to try it. I just got a P's and an english ID L and my husband might kill me if I get another tama and then it can't transfer data =/
I have no idea, I have an M8, which has almost identical specs to the E8, which is compatible, but idk if the M7 can...

Cyanogen is just an operating system, so if your device works on android (ie Nexus 7) then it should work if your running Cyanogenmod. However, I believe your rooted on Cyanogen so you'd need to use a rootcloak for the official app to work as you would on a rooted stock android system.

Does anyone know that is HTC 826 work with the 4U app?

Thank you in advance

Has anyone tested whether or not the Galaxy S3 works? I still have my old one (as cracked and ugly as it is) and I really want a 4U but it's a bit pointless to get a 4U without the app.

Has anyone tested whether or not the Galaxy S3 works? I still have my old one (as cracked and ugly as it is) and I really want a 4U but it's a bit pointless to get a 4U without the app.
Nope doesn't work, sorry :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want a 4u but only if the application works. I have a Samsung Galaxy s4. I downloaded the application all ready so I'd assume it will work but idk.

S5 doesn't work for me at all! And same goes for S3. I'm really sad and desperately trying to get my hands on a Nexus 7! :p :p
Only US s5 works (at least the European s5 doesn't).

No older Galaxy's work.

I'll be getting a nexus 7 off the Amazon. Just wondering if it'll work on 4u? does anyone know? I'm not sure if a US version of Nexus 7 2nd gen will work...

Does an Australian S5 work? Just wondering.

okay now I'm just wondering if a galaxy tab S 8.4 will work for the 4U. has anyone tried?

Does an Australian S5 work? Just wondering.
so far I only know the American S5 works.... if I never remember wrongly.

Can anyone advise if I get the 2nd gen nexus 7 off the amazon, will it work? I am based in Singapore. I want to double confirm it'll work before actually making the purchase.

Galaxy S6 works ?

I change my phone in september and hesitate between Sony xperia z3 and galaxy s6 ( i want to take a phone wich work with it ! I hope the french lodel works. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back