6 and a half hours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoo

Reaction score
if i leave my tama on for 6 and a half hours without taking care of it, will it still live?

if i leave my tama on for 6 and a half hours without taking care of it, will it still live?
i think so

i left mine on over night and she is still alive

i think soi left mine on over night and she is still alive
well, thats because its sleeping. i mean like in the day when its awake.

if you take really good care of it other times if not you can't leave it for more than 4 hrs :)

if its an adult i think so. but yu might have to stuff your tam (by stuff i mean bring the fullness to SIX hearts)

and it doesnt matter too much about the happpiness unless your tam got sick a bunch of times

once i left my tams (toddlers) at 7 somewhere and i got them back after i finished school (3) so i wouldnt know.. when they were sleeping and such.. but im pretty sure thats six hours :)

yea it will if its older than a baby and has been fed alot. trust me. ive tried it. ^_^ :huh:

I don't know how it's possible.... It does sound untrue, but it really is true that my sister lost her tama..... FOR 2 WHOLE DAYS! We found it, but it was still alive, had about 11 poos, and was terribly sick; it was a teen when we left it.... and found it as an adult..... it's proof, Tarakotchis really are the most unhealthy characters!!! :D ^_^ :D

- Lexi aka *Spyrothedragon* :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's a teen or an adult, it will probably still be alive after 6 hours with no care.

If it's a baby or a toddler, however, it probably can't.

If it's an oldie, it probably can't either. I once left an oldie with no care for about 6 hours and it was dead when I checked on it.

If you need to leave it for 6 hours you could pause it or set the time to its bedtime and it will be fine.

GotchiGirl96

I've tried it before and they lived. There was once it was real weird!! My mother confiscated my tama from night to the next day's 6 pm. When I was be able to collect back my tama , I went to check on it. There were no poos or nothing. I asked my mother and father whether did they do anything to it. They said no. So I have exactly no idea. Oh yes! When I passed my tama to my mother , it was sleeping.

=xberrydazex=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back