=)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

|GM|Capp

Reaction score
Long time ago, around 1995, a little boy was given his first Tamagotchi. He took care of it, but soon after awhile he just let it die, and moved onto the latest craze - Digimon. Little did he know that in 10 years' time, he would be owning another Tamagotchi.. the v3.

The first Tamagotchi I had on my v3 was a Mametchi, and I'm still wondering about the fuss around this so-called 'rare' species. Why is it so rare? Why are there guides on 'how to get a Mametchi'? Is that Tamagotchi so special despite its cute appearances and black/blue ears? It felt kinda good getting a nice species on my first try though.

I'm from Malaysia. It's somewhere in Asia. Being a rocker on-stage, and a quiet guy off-stage is my daily routine. I'm a vocalist, but occasionally I'd be on the other instruments for a change. Punk Rock, Ballads, J-Rock, all these are my favourite genres. Sometimes there'll be requests for me to perform on solo piano too.

Nice to meet everyone here in the forum.

[SIZE=8pt]Edit: How do you edit the topic?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. By the way, could anyone tell me why Mametchi is so sought-after? Is that the main character of the Tamagotchi family? =\

Hello there and welcome to tamatalk! :)

I hope you'll enjoy all your visits.

Feel free to PM me if you need any help & take a look at the tamatalk rules. :)

All guides on how to get certain characters are mostly fake - there is no precise way of getting a mametchi as I have taken very different care of 2 tamas once and they both evolved into a mametchi which proves that the character you get is mostly all down to luck so you should enjoy them! :)

-sk8er girl-

Hmm... Mametchi, is supposedly, the bright, caring, loving, tamagotchi. Mimitchi WAS the head honcho, but I think Mametchi took his throne.

You cannot edit topic titles. Sorrries about that, lol.

PM me for any help what so ever! ^^

Thanks for your warm welcome. =) I'm beginning to enjoy this forum already. Even the local forums that I participate in isn't as friendly as this. Sigh, I still wish topic editing was enabled.

Who is the Tamagotchi King anyway? The one whom we donate to. Is he just a golden egg?

Yeah. 30k from every tama-owner makes him even richer than Bill Gates. No wonder he's all covered in gold. =\

by the way, does donating more than 30k do any difference? I have 9999p everyday and the shops are all selling crappy items.

Uh.... uhm... I think you should donate it piece by piece, like 1,000 at a time, because I've heard so many people complaining they donate all their tama points and get nothing. >.<

And... the more you donate, the more crud he gives you. xD Like a cape, crown, a cape... I can't think of the third item. Lol

I know.

5k - ring.

12k - cape.

30k - crown.

once you get all 3, you'll get a royal costume under ur items.

but what i'm wondering if there are any perks of exceeding the 30k point in the donation.

I know.5k - ring.

12k - cape.

30k - crown.

once you get all 3, you'll get a royal costume under ur items.

but what i'm wondering if there are any perks of exceeding the 30k point in the donation.
Okay, then no. I don't think there are, Lol

Welcome! ;)

The tama king is just a fluffy golden egg. xd

so.. what should i do with my excess money?

one question.. now i have a baby with the tama. so once the baby takes over, the parent leaves..

so does that mean the 'friend' list is refreshed?

do i retain my items?

do i retain my souveniors?

my points?

the food that i bought?

so.. what should i do with my excess money?
one question.. now i have a baby with the tama. so once the baby takes over, the parent leaves..

so does that mean the 'friend' list is refreshed?

do i retain my items?

do i retain my souveniors?

my points?

the food that i bought?
Uh - sorry to butt in here GM Capp ... but you made this as your Introduction topic.

It would be really helpful if you visited the Help for New Tama Owners forum and posted all your questions about tamas there.

That way, more ppl will see the questions and you will get a wide range of information.

It also benefits other members who may have similar questions, but won't see the answers if they are "hidden" away in your Intro topic :furawatchi:

Hope you understand :wacko:

Thx

aight. thanks TamaMum.

by the way, anyone here likes chocolate? tell me about the local favourites at your area.

the staple in my diet - Black forest.

Hi- If you need a topic title editing- send a PM to a guide- they can do that for you.

Your questions above I answered in 'help for new owners'.

There are some perks of donating to the king-

see my topic here https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=59981

but you need more than one V3 :furawatchi:

Welcome to TamaTalk.

P.S. I love chocolate- my favourite is Lindor made by Lindt! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks dude. gosh.. there are so many different types of chocolates around the world.. but we all have 1 common thing: chocoholics =)

there's a brand called 'cadbury' here.. it's the main chocolate distributor/manufacturer.. the most popular one too

hersheys cookies are nice too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back