9999,999 bells romour

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi lover63626

Reaction score
:ichigotchi: I read on this website that if you put 100,000 bells in your bank account and time-travel to the year 2099 your overall intrest will be 9,999,999 bells. I can't remember the website but it said it worked and gave you a lot of weeeds.!!!!

Is this true?!

Yes, you can do that. It will work.

There are possible bad side effects. I have heard that your gate can disappear for ever. I have no idea why that would happen but it could be a possible side effect of such major time travel.

What?

You cant time travel in the game. I have it, and I would know.

God, these made up cheats are both anoyying yet funny. But, this is only mild, The Harvest Moon "Grandpa's Pistol" Tops them all :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Stuff We Play'*

What?

God, these made up cheats are both anoyying yet funny. But, this is only mild, The Harvest Moon "Grandpa's Pistol" Tops them all :)
He means after you deposit 100,000 bells,

you turn your DS off and set the year on it, like way past this one,

because even if your not playing the game, the game still plays itself.

I did this once and I hated it because a bunch of people I liked moved and there was

tons of weeds to clean up.

Why is this topic posted 2 times?

What?

God, these made up cheats are both anoyying yet funny. But, this is only mild, The Harvest Moon "Grandpa's Pistol" Tops them all :)
Funny, because yes you can.

Tamagotchi Rules pointed out how.

I'm not 100% sure it would work as to gain money, because I don't think the deposits in the game gain interest over time.

If memory serves, I think Mothra and/or maybe Tamamum have time traveled. You might be better off asking either of them.

It's true. My brother and I did it all the time, but not that far.

We would go a few months at a time so that we could pluck all the weeds. Seriously, you need to do it, then invite all your Animal Crossing friends to a weed picking party... lol.

My # and stuff is in my sig. add me.

I tried it last year and it did work, but everybody moved out so I had 8 new villagers. I wouldn't try it again. Too much weed picking and my favorite villagers moved out! I had Gwen and Rosie, my top 2 favorites! They left =(

I have. And yes, for anyone who wants to object, it does work. You time travel with as much money in your bank as you want and you gain money once you time travel. You ARE NOT garanteed 9,999,999 bells but you do get money.

Possible side affects;

• Weeds

• Clovers (4-leaved on the ground - some will be, and others will disintergrate)

• Villagers saying - "OMFG WHERE HAVZ YOUZ BEEN!?!?!?"

It sounds like a cheat that would be good with an AR xP Time travel, then use the AR code to get rid of the weeds.
That would be the only time I'd ever use AR, unless it hurts my game or gives it glitches. D= I hate hacking. Everything I've done to my town I've done no hacking. Time Traveling yes but no hacking.

It sounds like a cheat that would be good with an AR xP Time travel, then use the AR code to get rid of the weeds.
I think there is on my AR. Turn weeds into 99,990 Bell bags when you press L and R. It doesn't work. Your game freezes and unfrezzes.

I think there is on my AR. Turn weeds into 99,990 Bell bags when you press L and R. It doesn't work. Your game freezes and unfrezzes.
The bells one probably would. The one that just makes them disappear doesn't make it freeze. Most of the time I'll use it, then save game, quit, turn the cheat off then go back to playing.

It's not one of those cheats I like to keep activated while playing just in case.

What?

What people mean by time travel is changing the time and/or date so that it takes you to another point in the game.

:) I read on this website that if you put 100,000 bells in your bank account and time-travel to the year 2099 your overall intrest will be 9,999,999 bells. I can't remember the website but it said it worked and gave you a lot of weeeds.!!!!
Is this true?!
lol. Of course it would give you a lot of weeds! Imagine how many weeds would grow in like 91 years! XD

:) I read on this website that if you put 100,000 bells in your bank account and time-travel to the year 2099 your overall intrest will be 9,999,999 bells. I can't remember the website but it said it worked and gave you a lot of weeeds.!!!!
Is this true?!
lol. Of course it would give you a lot of weeds! Imagine how many weeds would grow in like 91 years! XD

-Victoria

EDIT : Oops! Sorry about double posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back