=_=...Cybering...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime girl

Reaction score
<.<;...I'm starting to get really annoyed...

Rather disgusted by it actually...

One of my online guy friends has a major crush on me. And he lets me know...Every freaking second... If for some reason I'm not on for a day he always freaks out and says; "OMG WHERE WERE YOU!?! I MISSED YOU!!!!!!! <3333"

And all that stuff.

But whats really annoying is all the cybering he always wants to do. <.<;

In case your wondering what cybering is:

Cybering:

Is a virtual sex encounter in which two or more persons connected remotely via a computer network send one another sexually explicit messages describing a sexual experience. -Wikipedia.com

=_=;; He's a really nice guy and all but he's always trying to pressure me to cyber with him. Usually I just give up and do it to shut him up. <.<;; But now it's just ridiculous. I'm not really the type of person who likes to do the whole "Role play" stuff. It's just boring and I still haven't really gotten over my last boyfriend.

I just don't know what to do! >_<;

I don't really wanna hurt him but it's just so stupid and I hate it!

He acts like he owns me and I'm his girlfriend or something. @_@

He's overly clingy and always needing attention. T_T;

It's getting tiresome.

Any ideas what I could do...?

Without hurting his feelings?

Choices are:

1. Ask him to stop flirting with you 'cause you feel uncomfortable. Maybe he'll understand.

2. Stop chatting with him or make your status invisible.

3. Try telling it to your parents. They'll give you good tips. Parents knows best. (;

If he just met you online, you should report him 'cause his acting like your boyfriend even he is not. He doesn't even saw you or know everything about you.

You should pick the number 3. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure lots of members have head of this before, but I don't think telling everyone here at TamaTalk that you are having cybersex with an online guy friend is appropriate - even if it is posted in the Seriously Non TamaTalk forum.

This is still a family friendly, community forum.

I am going to close this now - because if you are old enough to take part in cyber sex then you are old enough to know that you should break it off straight away if you don't like it.

Forget about hurting feelings - you are being used as a sex toy.

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back