^_^ Tama World ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
Heya! Welcome to our Team Story,

^_^ Tama World ^_^

Write your diary entry of any of the Tama characters you like, making up things that have gone on today in Tama World and even posting about interaction with other characters other people have posted about! For example...

^_^ Furawatchi's Entry ^_^

Dear Diary,

Today I met Gozarutchi out in the Tama Park. We found a little Nokotchi, sobbing in the corner. We asked "what's wrong?". She replied "my mom, Lovelitchi, left me overnight and has abandoned me and nobody is giving me food or playing games with me!". We decided to adopt the poor little Nokotchi.

Someone else might continue...

*_* Nokotchi's Entry *_*

Dear Diary,

It's warn and cosy in Furawatchi's house. She gave me some Pork and Beans and we sat on the sofa, talking. Furawatchi told me all about why Lovelitchi had left and told me that I had gotten abandoned and needed to go to preschool sometime soon if I wanted to become a healthy Adult Tama. I wonder what preschool will be like!

Do you see? So, now you can write your Tama character's first entry!

mattaritchi's entry

today i evolved from a baby!

bellthi's entry

today i evolved from a baby!

Belltchi's Entry:

Today I went to preschool for the first time. There were lots of little toddler Tamas there, including my friend Mattaritchi. It's fun at preschool.

Chamametchi's Entry. I'm so happy. I formed a band with a Kikitchi and an Itchigotchi. Im so Happy! My momma said i'm gonna evolve tomorrow

Itchigotchi's entry:

Dear Diary,

I got put in a band with a Chamametchi. She seems nice, but she gets on my nerves alot, especially when she kept bragging about how she's gonna evolve tomorrow.. I dunno diary, she seems a bit "out there," but we'll just have to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back