~*__tAmA_lUvAs__*~ awsum log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got anutha v3!its red with the little wings that i was gonna get off ebay,but i didnt win it...so i brought it!shes a little girl called yumi hu is currently a bouncing baby,bobbling around the sreen,connecting with her adoptive mother,Layla.Theyve had games,present giving,and visits.they were doing a little dance thingy the first visit,really cute!and then they were playing with a ball together!when they played a game,Layla won,twice, and got 60 p!ahhhhh...i hope i get mitzutamatchi...i think thats what its called...anywayz,im going out 2nite so i will rite l8a to tell u what toddler she evolved into!if i dnt,i will rite 2moro!wish me luck with my new baby girl! :) :furawatchi:

*Edited: Replying in logs is not allowed under any circumstances - please don't encourage people to break the rules*

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh and btw...my keitai evolved into memetchi!probably the easiest character to get on keitai hey!

:ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: well...i hav good news and bad news...yumi,my lil baby,turned inot a mitzumatchi!but wait stop ur cheering...she got reset! :ichigotchi: im such a bag mother i didnt notice till this morning shed been reset,there was a little egg on the screen and there was nothing i could do :huh: but then,i got a new tama,a baby boy called toshi!he so cute,he also a mitzumatchi,so im rather happy:)but atleast yumi went back to tamatown :D ok...i took some fotos of my tams,and wen i work out how to put them on, wi ll!lol il be back soon! :D

ok,here are pics.if they dont work,i dunno:pso then,if u wanna see my frends tams,v1 and v2,click here.

my v2s,click here. my 2 v3s,silver and red,and my keitai yellow click here.

my three v1s,click here. my 2 digimon,ver 7 and ver 8,click here. i hope u like my tams!i will rite l8a!oh i hav also got my purple v1 up and running!she is a girl,gen 1 and her name is mynci!bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: :D hey guyz!i just read the most saddest,but a happy sad,pm from tamadream.she told me how much she loves my log cos i care for my tams.:(im so sad now!but a happy sad that someone has egknowledge my 'work',id just like to say thankyou to evry1 hu reads my log!anyway,back to tamanews!toshi,the little mitzutamatchi,evolved into the angelfish thing that looks like v2s puoperatchi.there is sumthin rong.my keitai and layla wont mate.on stars screen there is a love heart when layla is giving him a gift,but then on laylas screen there is nothing.some one plz pm me and tell me whats going on!!!and when the matchmaker comes i will just accept:)cos i want a little shirotelechi :mellow: or puchittelechi :huh: i want to be able to visit layla on tamatown B) mynci,purple v1,is a marutchi,rolling around the screen..wait she pooped...done... :) she is very healthy and im hoping for and ichigotchi i love that little strawberry :) i will rite back l8a wen my v1 has evolved,and maybe the matchmaker has come for layla,cos shes 6!oh and star is 8 :) bye!thanx again tamadream!

:) :) OMG OMG OMG!!!LAYLA HAD A BABY,WITH THIS THING THAT LOOKS LIKE A PENGUIN!SHE HAD A LITTLE GIRL,WHOM IM GONNA NAME YUMI!IVE ALSO DECIDED THAT I WILL RESET MY NEW TAM SO THEY WILL MATE :huh: B) YAY IM HAPPY BUT I WILL BE SAD TO SEE LAYLA GO :) :mellow: WELL CYA ILL RITE BAKK 2MORO!YAY!GO YUMI AND LAYLA!AND PENGUIN FELLA!

:eek: :D hey guyz sorry i havent wrote in a while :( ive ben on hollies!anywayz i have big updates!first of all layla left yesterday,and so i reset my new red one,and there were a lil baby boy and a lil baby girl! :) they were so cute :) so then they evolved into toddlers,toshi the boy evolved into a tamatchi,and yumi(laylas baby)evolved into the cute toddler,mohitamatchi!so cute! :p so after playing lots of games and winning B) and connecting,the just evolved into teenagers!Yumi a...hikotchi!im not sure if thats good or bad...oh well its pretty cute! B) ........and Toshi evolved into........................................drum roll..........................

Piroriroatchi!its so cute!lol...i wanted that little fella :) well i will post back l8a cos thats about it!bye!

Latest posts

Back