A A Guide To Getting An Ego The Size Of Russia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow a sense of humor |: My god.

Also, I lol'd. Hard.
I have a sense of humor. Sorry for not going "IOMFOFDJOGRKJHLOLOLOL" at something that I find irritating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kay guys. I think the bickering off and on is just going to get worse so I'm going to close this.

I suggest to the topic starter to avoid topics like this or at least think of approaching this in another way BEFORE posting something like this in the future. You can see it causes a bit of problems...what I like to do before my topics on forums is ask myself "how would others relate to this?" and "Would the relation lead to argueing later? Or would it lead to good discussion?"

I personally don't see either in this topic mainly since I don't get the humour in it, but I'm not offended or anything. I just don't get it. But obviously some do and many do but don't like this humour because it plucks a personal string. If you think it's going to pluck some of those strings, best not to post it. Save it for another place :ichigotchi:

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back