A begginers guide to debugging any version

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garra

Reaction score
*Note: TamaTalk takes no responsibility for any damage you may do to your Tamagotchi if you attempt to debug it.*

I heard that alot of you want to know how to debug your tamas right?

But in order to do that you must be careful to succeed....

Ok Step 1:Use a tiny screw driver to unscrew the 4 tiny screws

Step 2:Take the battery out and take out the cover. Be very careful

Step 3:put the battery in the micro chip battery slot and tape it

Step 4:Once you have done all the above get out a pencil and carefully colour in the tiny 2 circles that has the word "debug" underneath

Step 5:put the lid of your tamagotchi back on and use the pencil and reset your tamagotchi and download

Step 6:Your all set! Now you can select any character you want in that tamagotchi version and you can fast forward time by pressing the C button

Note:Only 60% of the people who tried debugging it worked. the other 40% either broke their tamagotchi or failed but their tamagotchi still works.

You must be very careful when you're doing any of these steps, one mistake and it wont work.Make sure to colour in the circled carefully and neatly and don't use pens! It wont work.

If you think you succeeded then when you reset there will be an egg bouncing up and down super fast. That is a sign that you have indeed succeeded!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way to undo the action of debugging, EG put it back to normal?

No I dont think there is eckoh.....

I tried erasing the lead marks off the semi circles but it got really messed up and my tamagotchi v4 broke ;)

Iam not really that sad cause I got tons of tamagotchis. If you want to debug your tama then good luck!

BTW peoples my v4 was just my debugging test drive :p

Remember: if you mess up, you may wreck your Tamagotchi. Don't attempt to debug it unless you're willing to throw it away.

Note: not all Tamagotchi models have the necessary circuit in order to be able to debug them. Some don't have the debug circles.

Latest posts

Back