A big question...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

<-Honeysuckle->

Reaction score
To be a guide you have to be helpful, report nasty topics and spam, and things, but I have a big question. :p

People who are kind on TamaTalk, which I think is very good, are they being kind becuase they are kind, or just acting kind so they can become part of the guide team?

When I say kind, I mean doing things that people would have to do to become guides. ;)

I'm not acting. I'm stupid sometimes, serious, happy, sad, helpful, annoying...

But if there's one thing I'm not It's an actor... I don't really care if I become a guide or not, I only joined last year and don't expect it at all... Of course, If I did get picked to be a guide It would be good for me to be responsible... Because I'm not very good at that at the moment xD

To be a guide you have to be helpful, report nasty topics and spam, and things, but I have a big question. :p
People who are kind on TamaTalk, which I think is very good, are they being kind becuase they are kind, or just acting kind so they can become part of the guide team?

When I say kind, I mean doing things that people would have to do to become guides. ;)
It's hard to tell if someone is being sincere over the net as typed words don't hold expressions.

Just look for consistency in the posts to see if they are genuinely like that. But even that doesn't work as people will have matured over time.

I agree. It is very hard to tell. But as long as they are kind, or at the very least civil, it doesn't really matter.

I try my best to be "kind" for respect of other members.

But I guess some people do act. There is no way to tell.

Right there is no "real" way to tell! PPL will post her saying they are kind but do they really mean it? I try my best to act how I would with my parents, peers, and others! I hope ppl think of me as nice. o.0 and u know ppl have been nice if they have some green karma or no karama. If they have yellow or red karma they probably did somethin' in the past that was bad!

abby :angry: :(

Many people just come here for being a Guide or on the FAQ Team. Both of those are a big responsibility to handle. Guides and Admins pick the members who constantly post helpfully and behave mature and don't break the rules. They will know who is acting - and who is not.

I am just being helpful, I never act. I am not a good actor.

I try my best to be "kind" for respect of other members. But I guess some people do act. There is no way to tell.
Me too. Being kind means you should respect other people 'cause you want to not to get a prize out of it. Being a guide is too much responsiblity so no I wouldn't want to be one. I'll respect other members as I would like to be respected as.

BTW I need to work on my spelling. XD

well its hard to tell if someone is being a suck up im not i just tend to say what i think im not a wannabe :eek: i just show the real me in words on here :D good question :( :angry: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I think there are people who only act nice to be a Tamaguide.

They spend half their day saying "I'm sorry, but this topic is not allowed." or being really sweet and peachy. Sometimes, you can just TELL.

I am not a faker. I be nice because I am nice. If you knew me in real life, you'd probably think that I was TOO nice. o.o I can never NOT be somebodies friend, I be friendly to people I hate, I will not say how I feel if I think it would hurt somebodies feelings, I often give away my lunch....stuff like that.

I try to be nice but thats how I am in real life too, it's not like I am trying to act in a fake way it's just that.....I dunno, I like being nice, of course it would be fun to be a FAQ member but I am not acting nice just to reach that, I am happy being a TT Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back