A Bit Of Useful Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all of the great info!!!!!!!! I hope it is okay that i copied it all down!!!!!! Thanks again!

[SIZE=14pt]Part 2!!!!![/SIZE]

To put codes into V3-Go to shop and keep pushing 'A' until the shopkeeper gets a suprised look, then just type in the code!!!!

Fishing Poles for V3 cost 400!!!!!!!!![/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
:( :( :angry: There are more than five codes well tips really but mostly are i forgot which site their on tho...n e way if you wanna know stuff bout my tame here:he is this guy :ph34r: has a baby girl 7 yrs old name is elly five blocks of training 99 pounds girl generation 3 216 point Loves soda and tacos and her trumpet i`m hoping the baby`s life will be like this: :hitodetchi: :puroperatchi: or :kuribotchi: or :ichigotchi: :furawatchi:eek:r ;) :lol: or :wacko: or :marumimitchi: or :pochitchi:or :chohimetchi: or that whale thin then :wub: :wub: :wub: :) :D now tell me bout yours o and its v2 with blue and lolliepops

Valentine_Tama06, I just wanted to say that there IS a pause button.. push A, hold it down, and then press B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back