A book....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I really liked the Maximum Ride series, The Hunger Games, and the first book in Firestorm~! o.o They are really easy to read books that generate pace and action. x3 I also really enjoyed Evil Genuis and Genuis Squad by Catherine Jinx! Those two are a bit more challenging then the first three, but its worth the effort. ^-^ For meh, at least. Little Brother is about hacking U.S.A's top security system. x3 I liked it, I think you might. o.o

Maximum Ride Series=James Patterson

A group of genetically mutated avian/human teens fight for their life. o.o; A really good series. Thriller/Adventure/A bit of romance.

The Hunger Games: Suzanne Collins

North America is split into 13 districts and every year two kids, ages between 12 and 16 are randomly drawn out of a ball to compete in "The Hunger Games".

Objective: Survive. Thriller/Adventure/A dash of mystery and a touch of romance.

Firestorm: David Class

A perfectly normal teenager, so normal I don't even remember his name has suddenly turned from worrying about blue balls to changing the destiny of the future.

Thriller/Mystery/Adventure/Romance.

Evil Genuis, Genuis Squad: Catherine Jinx

Cadel Darkkon/Roth ect is a genuis, this explains his adventures under his evil criminal father and his assistant.

Mystery/Adventure/A bit of romance.

Little Brother: Cory Doctorow

Hacking U.S.A's top security system. Action/Adventure

By the way, these are actually good books,(hence the reconmendation) but I, to put it into nicer terms.. suck at doing book reviews, or, uh anything english related other then reading. But that's technically not writing, although some people argue reading increases your volcabulary.. which is applied in writing. BUT OH WELL! These books are fairly new.(Some about a year, two years? Some half a year old.) There is a sufficient lack of decent not vampire/werewolf related novels. Well, thanks for letting me waste my time and yours. x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Leven Thumps

Crispin: The Lead Cross

Erec Rex and the Dragon's Eye

Well-Witched

Latest posts

Back