A car you want?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my dreams, a Porsche Panamera <333

But in reality I will probably end up driving an inexpensive used car when I am able to drive. :|

A smart car. I wanna live in the city when I grow up. plus, not many people have it so, it's pretty cool.
Ugh, those things are deathtraps on wheels. I would not recommend getting one of those . . . =.=

Well, there are a lot of cars I want, but let me list a few:

For one, there's the Dodge Magnum ('05-'08), which is a station wagon from Dodge (it wasn't too successful, though, so it was discontinued). There's also the Pontiac G8, which I heard was a pretty good vehicle, albeit underappreciated. Others include the 2004-2006 GTO, the Pontiac Solstice/Saturn Sky, since they look kinda like sports cars, and the new Fiat 500 (I kinda prefer the European front to the US front, though). In general, I'm kinda interested in all of Saturn and Pontiac's most recent vehicles, and as you can see, many others. :(

EDIT: When the Fiat 500 gets to the US, they had better price it appropriately (i.e. not jacking-up the price like the New Beetle or BMW MINI).

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the car I drive at the moment, however I just love the look of the Mazda 3. :huh:

When I was younger before I drove, I ALWAYS wanted a Mini. So cool. :nazotchi: But I grew out of that obsession. xD

I would love to get a Dodge Ram. Or a Hummer.

Or anything that I can get without hitting my head while getting in the vehicle.

But hopefully something big and shiny. Lol

I already have mine--a 1991 Mustang. I've had her since she was new, and she still is mint. Never had an accident, and everything still works fine, even the power windows and door locks. I won't trade her for the world. I also have a 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 pickup truck that's worth her weight in gold as well. However, I would like to get a Smart car, blue with black trim. That's my dream car.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the car I drive right now, a 2005 silver Honda Civic. It's reliable. I wouldn't mind having it all the way up until I have a family and by then, I'm probably going to need a bigger car. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back