a cheat for the chest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

banna678900

Reaction score
:) :) i know a cheat for the chest well its when you get the chest and you get a present when it pops up and you see the item then take a pen quick and download your process and go to you items and you should have the item and the chest still and you have to do that quick before the present goes away you can keep doing that till you dont want to anymore

well i hopr that helped :( :( B) ;) B) :) :p

my name is brittany and i have 19 tamagotchis

my tamagotchi got a chest and me tamagotchi got old and it turn back again.

Last edited by a moderator:
no its if you get a present but if you did what you said the still take a pen then download your process then you will still have chest but if you have too keep on doing that and it should work but if you get a present do what i said please and thank you banna

no.32 is a famous portrait that u can get by visting the grandparents over and over again :D

:blink: :blink: i know a cheat for the chest well its when you get the chest and you get a present when it pops up and you see the item then take a pen quick and download your process and go to you items and you should have the item and the chest still and you have to do that quick before the present goes away you can keep doing that till you dont want to anymore
well i hopr that helped :angry: :D :blink: :( :D ;) :angry:

my name is brittany and i have 19 tamagotchis
;) yes, I know too, and it's a trick more suitable for experienced tamagotchi fans. But don't do it if you don't dare glitches! You can actually trigger bad glitches in the future.

(It's a very fun thing, though. You can open it as many times as you want to reveal expensive toys most of us ca only dream of, like TV's and grammophones).

:blink:

:blink: I know a kool code 4 getting a present in a chest. After you select the chest you press button B until the chest opens, you should get a present. I once got a turkey. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back