A Classic Love Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlzRule

Reaction score
If you want a more in depth history of Gemma and Ammie's friendship, please click here!

It's been almost twenty six years since we last saw Gemma and Ammie. All the adventures they were forced to go through put the girls into a close bond. They grew up and became MamaMemetchi and Majorite, and worked at the fashion studio.

Life was good for them, until Ammie stole Gemma's husband, Joshua. It was an irreversible slice through the bond they had formed all those years. And the feud was back stronger than ever. Gemma married a PapaMametchi named Joseph out of desperation.

Ammie has an Ichigotchi daughter now, her name is Brielle, or Bree. She's an Ura Young Violetchi. Gemma has a son, an Obotchi named Lawrence.

Lawrence and Bree attend Gotchi High School together along with hundreds of other students, just like everyone else. Due to their mothers, they've known each other practically since birth. And they've fallen in love.

The councelor is back at Gotchi High School, seeking revenge on the children of the girls who got away.

Sandra's daughter Willow is trying to steal Lawrence for herself while pretending to be Bree's best friend.

Their mothers are fighting again, worse than ever, each with her own truly cruel and inhumane tactics at getting the upper hand.

The mystical starbeings, Star and Luna, believed to watch over both Gemma and Ammie's families are beginning to show signs of themselves again.

Everything has been thrown at them full force. Will their love endure?

Rules~

♥ Don't be too random (stuff coming alive, stuff appearing out of nowhere, etc)

♥ Don't be too gross (boogers, poo, pee, puke, etc)

♥ Don't be too violent (shooting, breaking bones, punching/kicking violently (but there can be hissy fits and slapping (but not too much)))

♥ Don't kill any main characters.

♥ Do not use the previous rule as a loophole so you can create your own character and kill them a post later.

♥ If you introduce a new character, like a boy, give him some background information. Say his name, where he was from, etc.

♥ No plot killing. Example: "Oh no, the big bad wolf is attacking the town!" "It's okay I killed him with lazer eyes" If you see this, skip over it and pretend it didn't happen.

♥ Use correct grammar, spelling, capitolization, and punctuation. Nothing like "i lyke pie lolzzzzz haha omg u didnt do that noo bee souted!!!1!1!1!one!!1!!eleven!!!!1!"

Bree and Lawrence met every day at the picnic tables behind the school. Bree, skipped there happily, meeting Lawrence at a table.

"Hey Larry," she said, taking a seat. Their lips drew closer and closer, until they almost met. Willow watched, tears coming to her eyes, and then she ran into the school building. Bree and Lawrence's kiss was interrupted by a laugh. They spun around.

"Who's there?" Bree shouted.

"Up here." the voice said. The two looked up, to find a Mikazukitchi.

"Are you spying on us?!" Bree shouted angrily. "And why were you laughing at us?!"

"Just the irony." the Mikazukitchi said.

"What does that mean?" Lawrence said.

"You're mothers used to hate each other." the Mikazukitchi replied. "And look at their children, kissing behind the school building."

"Who are you?" Bree shouted. The Mikazukitchi's eyes suddenly popped open, as if she had just done something wrong. She began to fly away, then turned around.

"As long as you're concerned," she began. "I am nobody." Then she flew out of sight.

"Who was that?" Lawrence asked.

"I don't know," Bree replied. "But I bet you our moms know."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mom, I'm home!" Lawrence called, dumping his bag on the floor.

"I'm in here, sweetie!" his mother called from upstairs. She was angrily curling her hair with a curling iron when her son walked in. "Make fun of my hat, will she? She'll see. Oh, she'll see alright," she muttered to herself.

"Mom, what do you know about a Mikazukitchi?"

"Sweetheart, I don't know anything about a Mikazu..." she trailed off. Her face went white. "What did she say? Did she give you anything? Give it to me! Larry, tell me EVERYTHING." She paused. "She's trying to trick you. Don't use anything that was given to you for anything."

"Mom, she didn't give me anything!"

"Well what happened? Tell me everything in as much detail as possible!"

"I was standing behind the school with B-I MEAN NOBODY and she was sitting in the tree, giggling at me because of the irony.

"Of what?"

"Erm..." Excuse after excuse whirled through Lawrence's head. "Erm, the irony of...of...of my homework?" he said, sounding more like he was asking a question than stating something.

"Uh huh. And?"

"She said she was nobody and left."

"Son, the girl you met was Luna. She has a little sister named Star. They're tricky magical beings. Not quite Tama, not quite ghost, and they have powers, incredible, evil powers. Star gave me a bottle and a feather and intended me to use them poorly so they could punish and laugh at me later. Don't ever trust them."

((EDIT: FAIL. I reread the first post and realized that I said Bree is both an Ichigotchi and an Ura Young Violetchi. She's an Ura Young Violetchi, ONLY an Ura Violetchi.))

Bree entered her her home.

"Ma, I'm back!" she called. "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, hon, I'm in the kitchen." Ammie replied. Bree went to the kitchen, where her mother was baking cookies.

"Want one?" she asked cheerfully. "It's chocolate chip."

"No thanks, Ma." Bree answered.

"What do you want to talk about, sweetie?"

"Well you-" Bree began.

Ding!

"Oh, that's the soup." Ammie said. "Could you go ask your father, I'm gonna be a little busy."

Bree went upstairs, where her father was typing on his computer.

"Dad, could I ask you something?" she said. "Ma's busy." Joshua spun around in his swivel chair.

"What do you need, hon?" he asked.

"Well today we- I mean, I saw a Mikazukitchi. Do you know anything about her?"

"Luna." Joshua whispered.

"Who?"

"Luna." Joshua repeated. "She's a mystical star-being. She used to watch over us and Gemma, Lawrence's mother. I didn't know she and Star were still watching over us."

"Who the heck is Star?" Bree asked.

"Her sister." Joshua replied. "They watch over us in times of trouble. They are neither bad nor good. Just neutral. You have nothing to fear of them, just be careful when they give you tests."

"Ok, Dad." Bree said, and she went off to her room.

Star and Luna were watching them. They looked through the window as Bree skipped off, and Joshua returned to his work.

"Great." Star said crossly. "They're beginning to piece everything together now."

"I know, it's all my fault." Luna replied. "But they were going to find out in the end."

"True, but you really shouldn't bite off more than you can chew." Star said wisely.

"Well said, sister." Luna said. "But Gemma already told Lawrence that we're bad. Let's go chat with him."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(At Lawrence's house)

Lawrence was lying in bed, looking out at the stars. He had a baseball bat under his quilt in case Star or Luna showed up and tried to harm him.

Suddenly, two especially bright stars began to grow bigger. And closer. The two lights came speeding into his room. Lawrence clutched the bat tightly as the light settled. He found a Hoshitchi and Mikazukitchi looking at him.

"Ah!" he shouted. "You're Star and Luna, aren't you? Go away!" Star sighed.

"You don't need to fear us," she said. "And the baseball bat isn't nessecary." Luna held out her hand, and the bat slipped out from under the quilt, and rolled onto the floor.

"But my mom said-"

"Don't believe her, Lawrence," Luna said. "Our spite towards her was for her own good, she failed our tests. Numerous times, too. We are the wisest Tamagotchis in our world, the greatest philosophers. We would never want to hurt them, we saved them!"

"Please believe us." Star pleaded. "We don't want to hurt you; we are your guardians, bound to forever keep watch over your's and Bree's families. We will be there to help you in times of trouble, and to give you the knowledge you need to survive. Never would we think of hurting you. Friends?" Lawrence looked up at them, sincerity in Star and Luna's eyes.

"Friends."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, this is probably my longest post ever. It is long, isn't it? :)

The first leaves of autumn fell the very next day, and everyone all across town knew what that meant. Bake sale time at Gotchi High.

"My chocolate chip cookies are certain to be the best in the entire school," Ammie sang to her daughter, carrying a plate into the gym. "Now dear, you MUST be careful. Do NOT mix up the blue platter and the white one."

"Yes, mom. But really, what's the difference?"

She was answered with a sound smack on the forehead and a scolding that children should be seen and not heard. Same reaction she'd gotten the last two times she'd asked.

They reached their designated spot, and Ammie set the platter she was carrying on the table carefully. She removed the tinfoil cover and set the other platter off to the side on the ground behind the table.

Then she spotted Gemma across the gymnasium. Was she walking towards them? Oh no, she was setting her purse down on the table right next to them! Ammie leaned over slightly to listen to what her foe was saying.

"Now honey, stay here and watch the cakes. I have to run and get the tablecloth from the van, stay right here."

Gemma's husband nodded, and as soon as his wife's back was turned, he got up and walked over to a Ponytchi by the judges table, flirting with her.

Ammie scowled. It was time to show this horrible Makiko why SHE was the best, not her. She scooped up all the boxes containing Gemma's beautifully decorated cakes and dumped them in the cafeteria trash.

Then she placed the blue platter holding the pepper - and - chocolate - laxative cookies on Gemma's table.

"Alright, settle down everyone!" Mr.Turtlepedia shouted. "It's time for the judges to come around to judge the baked goods!"

Gemma came back to her table where Lawrence stood, and noticed that only two cookies were gone from the plate.

"Why hasn't anyone bought our cookies?" Gemma asked Lawrence.

"I don't know." Lawrence replied. "Two people bought them, and gave me a funny face."

"Hmm." Gemma said, reaching for a cookie, but then one of the judges came around, and took a cookie off the plate. As he chewed the cookie, his eyes popped open, and started to tear.

"Ahh!" he yelled. "My mouth is on fire!" He spit out the cookie into a trash can, then ran to the bathroom. Silence. Then the judges went around to different tables, giving Ammie the 'Best Cookies' badge. Ammie looked back at Gemma with a spiteful smile.

"Ammie." Gemma hissed. She turned to Lawrence.

"Larry," she growled. "I don't want you having anything to do with that little witch, Ammie. I don't want you near her daughter, I don't want you near her. Do you understand?" Lawrence looked up at Bree, sadness in his eyes.

"Yes, m'aam."

(Sorry if this counts as double posting.)

A painfully long wekk had passed, Bree and Lawrence seperated, almost like there was an invisible line between them. Gemma watched over her son like a hawk whenever she could, peering over at Bree as she drove by the schoolyard. Finally, the weekend had come. Bree just stared out her window for hours, when she would normally be calling Lawrence secretly. She sighed.

"Ughh," she groaned. "I'm so bored." Just then, a glimmering object in the sky began to grow larger and larger, revealing Star, who, as usual, was smiling widely.

"I couldn't help but overhear you." she said cheerfully. "Need someone to talk to?"

"Yeah, I guess." Bree said. "Mom and Dad are out at work, and I'm really bored."

"I always knew Ammie and Joshua were a perfect match." Star said with a giggle.

"Yeah, I know." Bree said, smiling. "Hey, Star, I was kinda wondering something."

"What is it?"

"Well, you and Luna were still a Hoshitchi and Mikazukitchi when my mom was a kid, right? Don't you ever grow up?"

Star sighed.

"I wish I could." she said. "But when I was a child, and when Luna was a teenager, we were sent out to keep an eye on your mother and Gemma. Ever since then we've never grown any older."

"What does it take to become a family's guardian?" Bree asked curiously.

"Only mystical starbeings like me and Luna can." Star replied. "It's not easy. To be a guardian you have to be smart, strong, and willing. When me and Luna were training, I remember how we had to read all the books in the Great Library, and train our heads off fighting the dummies."

"Great Library?" Bree said. "What's that?" Star covered her mouth in surprise.

"Well-" she began. "I'm actually not really supposed to talk about it. Classified. I should probably get going now. But I'll be sure to visit you next weekend if you're lonely. Maybe I could bring Luna. Bye!" And with that, she flew out the window.

Not very far into her trip, Star came across Luna, who was crossing her arms.

"You know, that girl could prove to know too much, Star, you know that." she said crossly.

"I could tell her not to mention it to anyone." Star replied meekly.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." Luna said. "Just don't let too many of our secrets be spilled." And then they flew off.

When Ammie came back home, she surprised Bree with a toy, well at least Bree thought it was a toy. :) Ammie said it was a Destiny Star that she bought on her way home since she knew that Bree would like it. Bree looked at it in astonishment and then pressed the big star, and yelled Daddy! Look at me!!!!!!!!!!!

Joshua came downstairs.

"What is it, hon?" he said. He stopped.

"Wow, Bree!" he said, a wide smile on his face. "This really is a stroll down Memory Lane, eh, Ammie?" Ammie laughed.

"Now Bree, go up to your room, I have to talk to your mother." Ammie and Bree gave a confused look.

"OK, Dad." Bree said. She went upstairs into her room, closing the door behind her.

Bree went to her rug, then bent down and lifted it up, revealing a hole in the floor overlooking the kitchen.

"Oh, dear," Bree heard her mother say. "She saw Luna?"

well... not luna but the other one- star

star told bree that she was a family guardian and they couldn't ever grow up.

my oh my....

the next day........

bree-good morning mom and dad!-grabs backpack and skips to school

at school.......

lawrence-wow bree.... your gorgeous!

bree-am i?thank you but we better go before your mom notices

lawrence-sure! :ph34r:

violetchi-wow bree....your so pretty!

bree-aww...thank you!

ringggggg!!!..........and then luna and star come along

Bree was happily skipping down the hall, now a Dazzilitchi, and out of nowhere, she hears a voice behind her. "Well well well, this looks familiar." She whirled around, only to face Luna and Star. Star said, "Wow, you look awesome. Your mother was just as happy as you, but fate came soon enough." Bree narrowed her eyes. "Stop trying to confuse me with your riddles." Star looked hurt. Or pretended to be. "But Bree, you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I'm your friend." This is really weird. I should probably ask Mom more about this. She thought to her self. And she did just that when she got home.

"Mom, can you tell me more about Luna and Star?"

"Sure honey, sit down and have your snack, and I'll tell you a story- the story of my childhood.

Bree jumped down and sat on the couch, eager to hear what her Mum had done.

"I was the prettiest girl in my class, smart and funny too. But then a new girl came to our grade," explained Ammie.

"Gemma?!" Bree guessed.

"Yes. Exactly! She was equally as smart, funny and pretty, and we played countless pranks on each other. One day though, it went to far. I met Sandra, and-"

"Sandra?" asked Bree.

"Yup. I met Sandra, and we easily became friends. Gemma, though, wanted to be her friend, too. We dragged her in to the horrible situation."

"What situation?"

Joshua entered the room.

"Hey, Bree! Hello Ammie!"

"Hi Dad!!!"

"So Ammie, what are we talking about?" Joshua asked her.

"Well..." Ammie replied reluctantly.

"We're just..." Bree said, twiddling her fingers. "Discussing the importance of.... washing your hands after using the bathroom?" She looked up at her father, who was busy scrolling through papers.

"Alright," he said, giving Ammie and Bree a kiss on the cheek. "Have fun with that." He walked out the door.

"Now." Ammie said. "Where was I?"

"The horrible situation?" Bree said.

"Oh, yes, the horrible situation. Well, Gemma and I ended up fighting over Sandra and she ended up leaving us. Is there anyone at school who might be her child?" said Ammie

"Well, there is Willow. She all of a sudden wanted to be my best friend. But that's quite suspicious..." Bree replied.

"Yes, I've heard you talking about her." Ammie said

^ I hadn't read the whole story when I wrote that. If you don't want that, please ignore it

^ We can stick with that. The two stories aren't completely linked anyway.

"So," Bree said. "Who are Star and Luna?" Ammie sighed.

"That," she said. "Is a long story. Basically, they're our guardians. The smartest, purest of heart. Don't let their riddles confuse you; the answer can-"

"Quite a curious little one you have there." a voice said.

"What?" Ammie said. "Who's there?" Bree pointed to the window. Ammie turned around, to see Star and Luna hovering outside.

"It's been a while, Ammie." Luna said. Bree stood up, but Ammie blocked her with her hand.

"Bree, go to your room." she said. "It's about time that me and my old friends have a chat."

"Well," Ammie said. "What do you two want?" Star frowned.

"Must you talk with such spite in your voice?" she said. "Can't we just be friends?"

"I don't know." Ammie said. "Considering all the trouble you put us through, I don't think we can." Star heaved a sigh.

"The only reason there were any problems was because you and Gemma made the wrong decisions." Luna said with a shrug. "We didn't do anything."

"So what do you want?" Ammie demanded.

"Just thought you'd like to know this." Luna said sternly. "There's a girl going to the Tamagotchi School, and we can see that a rivalry will erupt between them over someone soon. She hates the girl for her relationship. She will strike tomorrow."

"Who's 'the girl?'" Ammie said witha confused face. "And who does she have a relationship with?" Luna sighed sadly, and pointed up at the ceiling.

"I don't get it." Ammie said. "What do you mean? What are you pointing-" she paused.

"Bree's room is up there." she whispered.

"Yes." Star said grimly.

"Who's the other girl?" Ammie asked. Star floated up by the window, and pointed outside in the direction of the enormous willow tree.

"Now I really don't get it." Ammie said.

"Maybe you're not meant to." Luna said. "Either way, you must be very careful."

"Who's the person that Bree has a relationship with" Ammie asked quietly.

"We would like to tell you," Star said. "But we are keeping it secret for her sake." Without another word, the two sisters vanished.

Bree was flopping around on her bed, reading her favorite book. Then, all of a sudden, there is a knock on her door. "Come in!" Ammie walked in, with her serious face on. "Bree, honey, do you have a relationship with a boy at your school?" "Um, no?" Bree answered, blushing. Just then, Lawrence stuck his head through the window. "Hey Bree-" Ammie was mortified. "Bree? TELL ME THE TRUTH! NOW!" "Ummm..." And she burst into tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back