a cool tip!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTownGirl42

Reaction score
If you have a V3 and you go to connect,when it asks you "Version 3 or others" pick others even if your other tama is a V3.Youll be able to play V2 games!

Does this really work? I'll have to try it the next time I connect with my friend's V3. But wouldn't it give you a message saying PLEASE SELECT VER.3 TO PLAY. That's what happens when I select Version 3 when connecting with my Version 1.

Don't you play games like bread-eating and balloon popping? If so, I already know. U just have 2 have both of 'em click others.

Does this really work? I'll have to try it the next time I connect with my friend's V3. But wouldn't it give you a message saying PLEASE SELECT VER.3 TO PLAY. That's what happens when I select Version 3 when connecting with my Version 1.
it really works. when i got my tamas, my little brother decided to connect them and he didn't know how, so he always did "others" and then i told him that u had 2 put it on v-3. it is really cool though :)

If you have a V3 and you go to connect,when it asks you "Version 3 or others" pick others even if your other tama is a V3.Youll be able to play V2 games!
Well, to tell you the truth, I've already had that happen to me. But nice observation! :)

to connect a v4 to a v3, both tamagotchi's have to select "others". :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back