a cool website

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the numbers are just saying what times they need to eat or the number of the item...It's quite easy to understand if you actually get it...

... I do not know what the numbers mean next to the foods. CHeck it out, if you know let me knowHere is a direct link to the pdf:

https://www.beeonthenet.com/tama/v2care.pdf
I think melismas G is talking about the little numbers that appear on the same pic as the food item - (not the wake up times, etc. in the other columns) in which case, memtchi_man could be right - the numbers are just food item numbers and don't actually mean anything at all...

Best, etc.

TamaMum :ph34r:

Thanks for helping me out tama mum, I can tell that you are a considerate person

I am talking about the little numbers by the food. SOme of them have written (2E) (3E) (2C)... etc. I do "get" the part where it says what time they eat at. Your comment was not very nice mamitchi_man.

If anyone knows what those numbers mean, that would be helpful.

thank you

:ph34r:

... Your comment was not very nice mamitchi_man.
If anyone knows what those numbers mean, that would be helpful.

thank you

:huh:
Uh... I think memetch_man was being helpful too.... not mean - he did suggest that the numbers are simply item numbers...

Anyway, it seemed like a sensible kind of suggestion to me....

let's not have an argument 'though shall we?

Best, etc.

TamaMum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back