A crush on a girl.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*looks worried*

Ok, well, I have a really good friend who is a boy, and his name is Ryan, and everyone calls him mario. And my name is Jamie, and everyone calls me J. You aren't Ryan, are you?

I mean, everyone knows ryan <3's me... so for you, even if alot of people know, just be like this:

Hi J, I like your outfit today. You know, there's a Dance coming up ( if there is ) and I was wondering if you want to go there with me

Maybe you can try that line. It works alot :wacko: good luck, and mail me

[SIZE=8pt]Try to Be More Romantic And just you know Hang With Her! no need to Be afraid everyone is!! just say it![/SIZE]

Puma

*looks worried*
Ok, well, I have a really good friend who is a boy, and his name is Ryan, and everyone calls him mario. And my name is Jamie, and everyone calls me J. You aren't Ryan, are you?

I mean, everyone knows ryan <3's me... so for you, even if alot of people know, just be like this:

Hi J, I like your outfit today. You know, there's a Dance coming up ( if there is ) and I was wondering if you want to go there with me

Maybe you can try that line. It works alot :D good luck, and mail me
:wacko: Wait, you're J?! That's kind of...unlikely, though, isn't it? Coco Boy, are you Ryan/Mario?? *waits in suspense*

It's kinda risky, and if you ask her and she rejects it, your friendship goes down the drain. If you are ready to take it on being a BF, go ahead. Just be careful and take it slow. You make the decision. You just have to have the guts to ask her.
Good luck. :D
*tsk tsk*

TDF!

It wouldn't go down the drain. You can remain friends with your ex! My friend stayed friends with 3/4 of her ex boyfriends!

*tsk tsk*
TDF!

It wouldn't go down the drain. You can remain friends with your ex! My friend stayed friends with 3/4 of her ex boyfriends!
So how do you know he will stay friends with his ex?

We shouldn't be talking about this...in case it does happen. :(

I checked Coco Boy and Memetchitamagotchi's profiles. They don't live in the same time zone. Unless they chose the wrong time zone.

Oh shi-. I like another girl now.

No, I'm not Ryan.

You see, J is kind of annoying sometimes.

The other girl is V and she's nice too.

Well, tell her there's a girl you like. She'll give you tips.

Then tell her the girl is her...she'll be flattered.

Oh shi-. I like another girl now.No, I'm not Ryan.

You see, J is kind of annoying sometimes.

The other girl is V and she's nice too.
Oh...Were moving on to someone else?

JAY942942, that's a good idea. I would even try that. ;)

Maybe I'll try that.. but there's one girl I need to be friends with first.

I know how you feel! I like a new guy now - and I also have a topic about it!!! :furawatchi: And the guy I don't like any more was J too!!!!!! O_O

Haha, yeah. Well if you're that nervous, ask a friend to do it. It's always easier.

Haha, yeah. Well if you're that nervous, ask a friend to do it. It's always easier.
Sometimes that doesn't work. I've had many friends of dudes asked me to go out with the dude they're friends with. And I never did...

It's better if you ask her yourself.

Even if you do make a friend ask that girl you like to go out with you, if she says "No", there's no interest. If she freezes up, she may like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back