A Day in the life of Potetchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riper88888

Reaction score
:ichigotchi: Chapter 1 :ichigotchi:

I sat up straight in my bed as my little son named Jack bit my foot. "Stop!" I yelled in my squeaky voice.

He obediently let go and then asked, "Can I have breakfast?"

I stared at him crossly for waking me up, and then I replied,"I guess so."

Then I walked out into the kitchen and took an orange out of the pantry. Jack nudged me and made me drop it on the floor. He gnawed on the poor fruit until he finally took bites out of it. I made a cup of tea and a bowl of cereal. I sat down and sighed. Mametchi, my husband, was reading the Tama Newspaper and was about to go to his job at the Post office with Nazotchi. Jack picked up the remote to the TV, and turned it to his favorite cartoon called, "Let's Go Tamagotchi!" I liked that show myself, and enjoyed the cute pictures. "Bye, Potetchi!" Mametchi yelled from another room.

I hadn't noticed that he was not at the kitchen table until I saw him near the front door. "Bye!" I drowsily said.

"Bye, Daddy!" Jack squealed.

I then rinsed out my cup of tea, and then washed up, getting ready to walk over to Ura Yattatchi,or Rose and S.Mametchi's house. S.Mametchi was a regular old Mametchi, but his nickname "S.Mametchi" came from a club that I joined in School called, "The Kooky Teachers Club" or the KTC. The two tamas have a beautiful daughter named Daisy, who just evolved into a child. Now Jack was hopping around screaming,"LETS GO TO JERRY'S HOUSE!"

Jerry was Rose and S.Mametchi's last name. Jack and I walked down to the Jerry home and rang the bell at the entrance. "Come in!" a happy voice answered.

I could tell by the voice tone that it was Rose speaking. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!" Jack screamed.

"STOP THAT!" I commanded.

He stopped and looked at me, completely unaware of my anger. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!" He screamed once again.

" PLEASE STOP SCREAMING, OR I WILL TAKE YOU BACK HOME, UNDERSTAND?!?"

Rose hopped up to the door and handed Jack a cookie. "What a sweet child!" she said, looking at my now sparkly-eyed son.

Rose looked down at her feet, now realizing that Daisy was under her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back