A Difference Between The UK & USA V5's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mystika

Reaction score
Hiya all. :D

I have noticed something..well...different, may I say, about the V5's in the USA and UK. (regarding the keychains)

Since I live in the UK, I have spotted it since the USA residents are posting pictures of their new V5's and just thought I should make a clear note to add. :)

In the USA, the keychains on the side that allow you to add Skoobies, Beads, Charmstrings and other accessories, they are Large, Dangly Mettalic chains with a huge steel loop at the top. It looks very stylish if I may say. :3

Though in the UK, they have a Small, Beaded, Metal String, with two connecting parts in case it falls off, but in the V5's there is a cute new addition! They have added charms of your favourite character.

Example:

The White one with a house design sports a Mametchi, who is holding a flower

The Blue ones with sparks have a Kutchipatchi Character (in soe cases holding a burger)

The Green one with pink candy hearts has a Memetchi Character

The Black one with Gold Flames has a Gozarotchi Charm

The Red one with Black, White and Indigo tropical Flowers has a Itchigotchi character

So what do you think? Which one sounds nicer/better? Share your views, I'd love to hear them. :)

Kind Regards

~Mystika

YEA I KNOW I LOVEE THE AMERICAINS TAMAGOTCHO FAMILITCHI IT MAKES ME MAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back