A drawing of my tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good! Its hard to do I know, I especially like the landscaping and the mail box with the Memetchi on it.Tip~~~~Try using a different color for the body of the Memetchi.

Other than that, fabulous job!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good! Its hard to do I know, I especially like the landscaping and the mail box with the Memetchi on it.Tip~~~~Try using a different color for the body of the Memetchi. Other than that, fabulous job!
Hmmm...I'll try using a different color next time. Thanks! :nyatchi: :)

I tried to draw somethingf like that, but all I could draw were grapes :lol:

Very good.

thats a beautiful picture

(sobs my parents are fighting agin!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I drew my tama on artpad and here is the link! (but u might wanna make the replay speed control FAST):Click Here!!!

So what do u think? can u tell what tama i drew? or am i just really bad at drawing? plz reply
That's a GREAT drawing!!

Also, I made one but then the link wouldn't pop up. It wouldn't work :( .

I made another... stupid artpad will STILL not work!!!!!

Awwwww!! That is soooooo cute!!! I've really never seen any artpad picture much better than that! Well done! :) :blink:

JF3334

the first time i saw it i didn't like it...i dunno y but i didn't...but i like it now!!! i dunno wut the difference is between then and now but i think it's good now so thats all that matters! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back