A few anime shows

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naruto, Death Note, Black Cat, D-Grey Man, Code Geass, Dragon Ball, Chibi Vampire are some of my favorites.

Oh, are we supposed to name some? x3

Kay.

Gintama, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Soul Eater, Lovely Complex, Nabari no Ou, Aria the Animation, Clannad, Hayate no Gotoku, Zero no Tsukaima, Seto no Hanayome, Toradora!, Tales of the Abyss.

Those are some of my favorites x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I'm just gonna call off some random animes that I know of...

Fullmetal Alchemist, Pokemon, Bleach, Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club, Tokyo Mew Mew, Mew Mew Power, Shugo Chara, Death Note, Inuyasha, Vampire Knight, and Code Gease.

My favs are Fullmetal Alchemist, Pokemon (More like use to =P), Bleach, and Inuyasha.

~Mew

Last edited by a moderator:
Fruits Basket, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Elfen Lied, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya are some of my favorites that I have seen.

I want to watch Princess Tutu, Chibi Vampire, Vampire Knight, and Shugo Chara too.

Blood+, Hellsing (I love that one), Hamtaro, Pokemon, Chibi Vampire, Vampire Knight, Bleach, Inuyasha and Fullmetal something. Yeah I don't watch much animes.

Tokyo Mew Mew, Princess Tutu, Hellsing, Nana, ParaKiss, Sailor Moon.

None of you have heard of Keroro Gunso (Sgt. Frog)?!

Nuts. > :D

Here's my list of faves:

Keroro Gunso, Clannad, Lucky Star

Cecib ;)

Latest posts

Back