A few questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelchii

Reaction score
Ok first of all I'm REALLY sorry if this is a repeated thread or anything but I couldn't find the answers to my question and I looked everywhere I could think of. I have the Ver 5.5/Celebrity. So noob questions:

1. My pets are now kids and considering the time it took for them to grow from toddlers to kids is short. I'm wondering how long it takes to get them to be teenagers then adults?

2. How do I control their growth? Like I want a certain teensager/adult Tamagotchi but I don't know how to get it

3. What are the bonding points for?

4. Can I get a pure family if I use the dating channel?

^ Answered.

*recycles*

Now I have a question above codes. How do I know if I enter it in the Special one or the PC one? And I can't seem to use the V5 codes around the site, is there a different set for the Celebrity?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Growth times for the V5-series models are as follows.

baby + 1 hour = toddler

toddler + 48 hours (2 days) = teen

teen + 48 hours = adult

adult + 48 hours = now can mate (now can use the dating show.) They become parents when they mate.

Note: The above are unpaused times.

2. I haven't seen any charts from Bandai about this. The members of Tama-Zone have created a chart based on their observations. Here's a link: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=19925

3. The bonding level can effect which characters you'll get. (See the chart in the link above.) It also has an effect on what they do when you press the C (right) button if no icons are activated.

4. Yes. You may not see the mate you want right away, but if you keep checking back, eventually the character you're looking for will show up.

Note: you can use the dating channel three times per day. After that, you'll see the dating channel host sleeping. Tomorrow you can try again.

Ok first of all I'm REALLY sorry if this is a repeated thread or anything but I couldn't find the answers to my question and I looked everywhere I could think of. I have the Ver 5.5/Celebrity. So noob questions:
1. My pets are now kids and considering the time it took for them to grow from toddlers to kids is short. I'm wondering how long it takes to get them to be teenagers then adults?

2. How do I control their growth? Like I want a certain teensager/adult Tamagotchi but I don't know how to get it

3. What are the bonding points for?

4. Can I get a pure family if I use the dating channel?
#1 - It takes exactly 48 hours for them to evolve into teens.

#2 - See attached link for the Reference Section of the site. Also see the tips & tricks section of the site, it's great for misc. questions. https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=66 or https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=29

#3 - The more bonding you do, the better characters you'll get!

#4 - Yes! See the links above for more info.

Good Luck!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I just wanted to clarify that I wouldn't have answered if I'd known that Binary was going to reply. Binary is waaayyyy more knowledgable than I when it comes to anything tamagotchi :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back