A few quick questions..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamingdom

Reaction score
i have 2 v4' s (i have bout 18 other varietys of tamas but v4' s are the ones im playing with) and they are both teenagers: young dorotchi (f) and young kuchipatchi (m) they have 4 smileys with eachothers. young dorotchi have 50 (pencil) 29 (star) and 32 (flower). and young kuchi has 31 (pencil) 25 (star) and 22 (flower) do i need a amount of (pencil, flower or star) to evolve into an adult? i would usualy know these things, but i havent played with tamas for a while, and another thing is V4.5 out in australia?? and they are 1 (one) year(s) old but they should be 3... or 4.... please helpies!!?? :ph34r: :)

Skill points do not matter to your tamagotchi's evolution. You can have tamagotchis with no skill points at all, but still evolve into an adult.

About your tamagotchi's ages, don't worry about it. Your tamagotchi can turn into a teen at 1 year old. It doesn't need to be at 2 years old to evolve into a teen. Your tama evolving at 1 year old just means that it should soon become 2 years old.

I can't answer about your question regarding V4.5's in Australia since I don't live there, but since V4.5's just came into the Philippines this month, then maybe they've reached Australia as well.

Tyvm tamaphil, you were a good help ^^ ive been ringing around and it looks bad.... i' m looking forward to getting a v4.5 though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back