A few TMGC+C questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
So my TMGC+C came today X3

Anyhow. I have some questions!

1: During winter, is it always snowing outside, or are there a few sunny/cloudy days? I'm trying for the happy signs, but most can't be done on a snowy day.

2: Even though the happy signs don't transfer generations, do items like the popsicle, tea and train passes transfer?

2.5: Do items to GET happy signs(rainbow watering can, etc.) transfer?

3: Is there a quicker way to make money other than games?

I think that's about it for now. Any help is appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
1. The Japanese Guide Book seems to indicate that there's a 50% chance that each day in December will have clear skys (however briefly) at some point in the day. For January and February, this drops to only 25%.

2 & 2.5. Yes, everything except the happy item stamps on the stats. screen.

3. Well... money does sometimes grow on trees planted from the packet of mystery seeds. However there are 11 mystery tree types, so there's only a 9% chance you'll get a money tree. Also, the amount of money you can harvest from a money tree varies. Sometimes it's 1000, sometimes it's 2000, but sometimes it's only 500. In the end, it's generally faster to just play the games.

To get money, you need to get all the happy symbols and play the king game. If you catch them all, you get 500. It isn't that much, but you can get things faster than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back