A fight because of Tamagotchies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FamiFan95

Reaction score
So this is how it started. I was on messenger talking with my best friend. Then I just said this to her:

"It's stupid that Asia got iD already, and we don't even have the Color!"

For some reason, she got really angry about it and this is what she said:

"Lol, are you seriosly talking about Tamagotchies?" I didn't answer, 'cause I noticed she was writing more.

s"Like, 6 year olds like Tamagotchies" Now this is where I got mad. I always get mad if someone says something like that.

"Don't diss Tamagotchi!" I said, 'cause I didn't want to seem too mad about it. I hate to fight with her. But she continued it...

"You play with it for a while and then get all bored about it! Also, you always diss PW!" Pw= Perfect World, a game she plays. I don't really diss it, I just find MMORPG games really bad (except Maple Story, I like it a lot!).

"I never get bored of Tamagotchi! I just don't wanna waste the batteries so I have little breaks with them. And PW is just a game, Tamagotchi is a lifestyle! Isn't it YOU getting tired of PW?!" This time I really seemed mad because she was driving me insane...

"No, I just change characters!"

After that we didn't talk... I know she really isn't that mad, neither am I, but everytime someone says something like "Only 6 year olds like Tamagotchi" I get really angry. :D It sucks to fight with your BFF.

So has anything similar ever happened to you? Share your experiences!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back