A fight...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovekuchipa555

Reaction score
I've been down lately...and it wasn't good. Ohkay, a few days ago, I had this fight with my best, best friend. And I tried to get over it, but I can't. Let's just say her name's A.

I was friends with A. I made a new friend, and that new friend, let's say she's B. Me and B became real good friends. I was still friends with A, but one day A pulled me to the school garden and started saying things. First she thought that I forgot her or something. And she started to cry, And she said that I was very 'stupid'. She said that I don't know what other people think. She tried to err...convince me to leave B.

And, this didn't happen once. A few months ago, another friend of mine, let's say her name's C. A tried to tell me that C was bad. Um, what she meant was, 'C's bad, you shouldn't be friends with her' or something like that. I've been very disappointed in her. She just wouldn't let me make friends with anyone. Every person that I make friends with, she always says that that person was bad. She always said I wasn't a true friend. She said that I didn't care about her, and that I didn't want to be friends with her. She's like, 'Why did you do this?' And I said that I just wanted more friends. She didn't let me though. But I can't let her control me, right?

I don't know if I'm wrong or not. I feel guilty, but sometimes I feel that she is taking over my life and she can't do that. Sometimes I feel sorry. Sometimes I want revenge. I feel like I want to cry. But not for her. I don't even know why. She made me feel like a dork. One day I run to my mother and I ask, 'Do you think I'm stupid?' But all the time my mom says that I'm fine. She said I'm just...I can't explain it. (Well, it's in another language and I can't translate it xP) She said that I'm too...nice. She said that I think that everyone's good. I look at everyone in a good way. But I don't think like that at times.

Ugh, thinking about this is making me crazy. Seriously, I'm totally depressed. Can someone help me? She isn't talking to me but she will come back for sure.

[sorry, it's kinda long. If you don't read it all it's fine.]

Some people just don't like to share :D

That sounds like your friend.

Perhaps she really does worry that you will like someone more than her and go off and ignore her, so she tries to convince you that the new friends you make are no good for you.

It's difficult but it is something lots of people have to deal with - especially as you grow up. Some folks do grow out of this kind of thing - they become more confident and don't worry about their friends leaving them out of things - it just takes a little time and maturity.

Instead of arguing with your friend if she tries to convince you that a new friend is not good for you, you can always tell her that she is one of your best friends - but having other friends doesn't mean she is not as important. Keep it simple and keep reassuring her. If she doesn't believe you then perhaps you should give her some personal space and tell her to think it over and that you will be happy to stay friends with her.

Don't let it get you down. It's not your fault ;)

I've learned it's best to ignore people like that. Hang out with whoever you want-- She'll eventually learn to deal with it. She go cry for a few days, then come crawling back. Trust me >.< If she really is a friend you want to have, she'll be able to get over her fear.

if you're in middle or high school, times can be hard like this. introduce A to B, maybe.

Ah, I've been through this many times.

My best friend used to be Sarah. From grade 2, all the way to grade 6. During those 4 years, she's done horrible things and I've done horrible things. We've had our fights, our arguements and our disagreements but now all is fine. She is now a very close friens of mine again.

I used to know a girl called Noormah. I used to play with her at lunch. And Sarah would literally pull me away from Noormah. I even got my shirt wripped! I consulted the principal and they had a little talk with Sarah. Sarah now doesnt mind me hanging out with other people. Everything is fine!

Tell an adult. Or another friend. have them talk to A.

I've been through this before, and friends can tend to be like this. They may think that you're ignoring them, or ditching them for a new friend, which isn't the case. If you can, just try to talk to her about it, and let her know you're still going to be bf's with her no matter how many new friends you make.

It'll be okay, and don't blame yourself for it. :D

Hope I helped! :huh:

Sounds like my best friend. I started to become close friends with another girl in 5th grade, my bff tried to tell me she was no good. Now, I've made another close friend and my bff's trying to tell me she's no good.

Trust me, your best friend just wants you all for herself. She doesn't want you to hang out with anybody else, ever because she's afraid of losing you. Just explain that you'll always be best friends with her and that other people won't come in the way of your relationship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just try to be friendly with her. Like if you see you in the hall and she's gives you a dirty look or something, just smile. If she talks to you and says your being a bad friend or something, tell her you still care about her, and that you can have more than one friend. <_<

Hope that helped!

This happened to me ( and not long ago) except with boys as well. My Bff started telling me I spent to much time with my other friends and some of my bfb's (best friend boys). I told her that whatever happened I would always be there for her forever. She still had ideas about it though and stopped talking to me. One day in IT class, our teacher went out for a minute or two so I was telling her how important she was to me. Next thing you know we start singing Troy and Gabriellas break up song from HSM2! It was well wicked!

I suggest that you tell her how much she means to you, don't get depressed. Trust me, I know it can be hard, but think of all the good times you've had and it will get better! : )

I've been through this many times before. Actually, I'm kind of in a fight right now, too. It's on and off each day.

The best things to do are:

~Ignore A

~Talk to A

~Make A jelous

~Get alot of new friends

~Make it all dramatic and cry everytime you see A or stare at the ground everytime you see A

~Get a group of friends and when you see A in the hallway at school your group of friends start laughing (I recently did this with 2 of my bffls and it worked but we are in a fight sort of again)

Or do what the other peeps said. I'm really no help...

I am going through the same thing right now. With MY A and B.

I'd just tell A that B is a very good friend to you, and she diserves (sp) the same attention as her. If she talks back, say "What's the big deal? B's my friend too. And I don't have to spend every single minute with you, do I?" And if she still talks back, it may be time to start looking for a new replacement friend.

EDIT: Stupid typing error

Thank you for all that help. And I forgot to mention that A used to be B's friend. Maybe A's having her revenge? But A's not my friend anymore....She...Errr..ditched me? She doesn't want to be friends with me anymore xD

Thanks Tamatalkers'! xD I'm Ohkay now xP

Glad you're doing alright =)

Sorry I didn't come in to this part of the forum til today, but I've had the situation so many times, you're definitely not alone with this.

You can't live your life for others. They have to compromise, as do you. Not everyone gets along, it's always worse when you're at school, you make friends, but while you're growing up friendships do get tense soemtimes, it's hard to see your best friend make new friends and see them go out, but this happens when you grow up, it is completely normally for everyone to have a bit of jealousy!

Last year I met a guy, my best friend (I'd moved in with her and her mum two years before) got along with him until, it seemed, she found out he liked me. Whether this was because I had someone new in my life or whether she liked him too, I never found out. The next two - three months there were a lot of shouting matches, a lot of tears, a lot of me storming out of the flat, a lot of bi***ing. Eventually I figured I was the one causing this upset by living there, so I quit my job and moved about 200 miles away, back to my parents.

Even when you get into your early twenties these things happen too =) So don't let these things get you down.

In a few months you might make friends again, you might not. You will certainly make new friends though, so remember that, okay?

Don't let them get you down - you have every right to have more than one best friend, so don't blame yourself for this happening! I'm sure you have so many qualities that make you a great friend, so keep smiling.

x

I had a best friend who just stopped staying in touch with me because I moved away from the Phoenix area. However, I have many other friends, so no great loss. I hope you and your friend can work it out.

It's great that your doing okay, I wish I came sooner. xP

You could've said to her, "Look, A, I can't be friends with you if you're not going to let me mingle with other people and have more then one friend. It's not fair."

It looks like she hasn't managed to make any other close friends, and she's afraid of losing you. It's hardly your fault, but you should talk to her, because otherwise things go unsaid, and then it ends up with both of you getting really hurt and losing your friendship. - I know, from experience. ]: It's not nice.

Tell your friend that you just can't be her friend. You need other friends too.

If you keep on getting in fights with your friend don't be their friend! Here is my story:

My friend and I have had E-mail fights and he still keeps E-mailing me! Then he asks me to apologize! He still doesn't leave me alone, I have known him for five years. He still won't leave me! He is such a freaking idiotic jerk!

And here is the message:

Some people are just born jerks

PS I don't want to be mean or anything but...I hope the person who did this read this

PM me if you have friend trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back