A funny story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ristar

Reaction score
Well, school ended for me today, so I decided to go buy a camoflauge colored Tamagotchi Connection v2. None of the stores in my town had v2s, so I walked to the big Toys "R" Us in the next town. There were no camo v2s there (funny thing: the sign over the display said "TAMAGATCHI PLUS", I said, "What the heck?"). So, I walked to the next town. The KB Toys in the mall had no Tamagotchi at all, and the Wal Mart was sold out. My venture lasted 3 WHOLE HOURS and I got no Tamagotchi from it. Wasn't that funny?

Well, school ended for me today, so I decided to go buy a camoflauge colored Tamagotchi Connection v2. None of the stores in my town had v2s, so I walked to the big Toys "R" Us in the next town. There were no camo v2s there (funny thing: the sign over the display said "TAMAGATCHI PLUS", I said, "What the heck?"). So, I walked to the next town. The KB Toys in the mall had no Tamagotchi at all, and the Wal Mart was sold out. My venture lasted 3 WHOLE HOURS and I got no Tamagotchi from it. Wasn't that funny?
Ummm, that was the wrong section we asked the clerk and the V2 is in a different area!

Which area? Boys toys? Girly stuff? Video games? I need to know!

Hm...strange...they're probably in Videogames now. Try Handheld Electronics, too...that's where my Target had them.
No not at all not in the video games section where I got it.

I guess I'll try again on Monday, see if they restocked.

Good luck! I enjoy my V2 but they are very light sensitive.
Light sensitive? What do you mean by that?

2 b honest, it wasnt funny at all!
Hearing about someone so nerdy and obssesive with Tamagotchi that they would spend the whole afternoon traveling several miles in the hot summer sun through three towns (losing alot of weight in the process, mind you) just to find the right Tamagotchi doesn't sound funny to you at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
that just makes it sound incredibly interesting or not!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back