A Gaming Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Reaction score
I feel this should be the next Tamagotchi, international release.

Tongaritchi and Tonmarutchi has seriously gotten the boot. I'd like to see them again. A gaming Tamagotchi, where you play 15 games should be added. You also need a D-Pad and 2 Buttons, like the TamaSuku. A color screen would be nice, too.

The 3 Skill Points are:

RPG (Icon: Happy Face)

Arcade (Icon: Star)

Strategy (Icon: Question Mark)

Some Games:

RPTama - The game is kind of like Mother 2 / Mother 3. Your Tamagotchi will battle against another Tamagotchi, and the first one to get hurt and fall down loses. Both you and your opponent's attacks are: Punch, Items, Lifeup, Guard, Check, and Run. The more enemies you defeat, the more EXP. you gain. Sometimes, enemies drop an item, in which you can use as your advantage. Depending on how many EXP. you collect altogether, you Level up.

Super (Tamagotchi's Name) - Similar to Megaman, Mario, and Metroid, you play as your Tamagotchi character, trying to reach the goal within the time limit. You can get Power-Ups, which you can use. Power-Ups include: Apple (Gives you another wedge of health), Cherry (Gives you the power to use a projectile), Tomato (Loses health, power down), Strawberry (Temporary invincibility). At Level 255: You save Young Kuchipatchi (If girl) or Ichigotchi (If boy).

after defeating the wicked UraMametchi.

...I'll post more later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I *Think* (I might have been crazy or dreaming.....) I saw an english tama school... I'm NOT sure at all. I remember seeing a big tamagotchi and saying... Thats big, I don't want it. (Shame if it was a tama school in english)

It would be cool to have a Tama School or Tama-gaming thing. I think Deka or the Station (Color/ID stuff) in english would also be cool to be remade.... But I guess we would be lucky to get a Deka... I'm not 100% certain if Deka and Stations were/are 100% gaming..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back