A good deal? What do you think?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeatchi

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Today on eBay I saw a lot of 3 1997 tamas (1 was a P2 the other 2 were P1's) on sale for 19.99. But I noticed that was the buy it now price and that she also took "best offers". So I shot her an offer of 15.00 ready to get rejected and to my surprise she accepted. I was very happy because the lot contained a camo P2, My first tamagotchi, so there was a lot of nostalgia value there. Good deal? Bad deal? Average deal? Let me know what you think :)

p2p1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! If you ask me, I think that's a FANTASTIC deal! All of those shell designs are wonderful and they appear to be in decent shape as well. Definitely give yourself a firm pat on the back :)

Congratulations! If you ask me, I think that's a FANTASTIC deal! All of those shell designs are wonderful and they appear to be in decent shape as well. Definitely give yourself a firm pat on the back :)
Great! I'm still trying to get a firm understanding of the value of tamagotchi's, so this glad to hear I actually lucked out! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:

Congrats!!! You can buy those for $50... each! Snatch it up, definately!

Snatch them up always if you find a good deal. I saw a Lovely Melody iD go up to $1 once. My mom didn't let me bid on it.. ;-;|l| Wanted it so bad, it came with a DX Lovely Strap and customized with diamonds. x_x You know me..

I don't think that's a good deal, I think that's an AMAZING deal! And they seem to be in pretty nice shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back