A growing question.. :P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mufhr

Reaction score
Hey! My tamagotchi evolved into a young mimitchi and I have two questions i want to ask..

My grow chart..

Qestion1 : Is it normal that my Mohitamatchi (10LB) Evolved into a young Mimitchi(20LB)?

Qestion2 : Will the Young Mimitchi(20LB) turn into a Mimitchi?

Q1 - What character it grows into depends on the way you took care of it when it was a Mohitamatchi.

You must have looked after it quite well, because you normally get a Young Mimitchi from giving a good level of care (keeping the Happy & Hungry hearts full most of the time). Therefore it is normal for a Mohitamatchi to turn into a Young Mimitchi if you took care of it well. Don't forget that there are also other teens you can get from good care, so a Mohitamatchi will not always turn into a Young Mimitchi :D

Q2 - The Young Mimitchi might just turn into a Mimitchi if you care for it well whilst it is a teen.

Again, it all depends on the care you give it and if you are able to keep those Happy and Hungry hearts full as much as possible. Try also to play (and win or score highly) a mixture of the teen games.

This is no guarantee. There are also other adults you can get from good care, so a Young Mimitchi is not guaranteed to turn into a Mimitchi.

Good Luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back