A inocent prank

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was taken WAY to far. I mean, where do you even GET a dead baby bird. It isn't spring. I say that person was keeping the bird at her house till she found out how to use it for bad. That is pretty creepy. ICK ICK ICK ICK ICK!!!!! Poor birdie. :D

Well, it's definately disturbing and disgusting, for one :D

And yes, I think it went a tad too far. What's the point in hearing her scream? Plus, if there was a dead bird in her locker, wouldn't that mean that she'll want to either get back, with an even worse prank, or stop being friends with her?

And it'd be a great idea to apologize for it.

And paws, I honestly doubt she did that. I'm thinking that she found the bird dead because of natural causes, and just put it in her locker.

That's mean and disgusting.

I don't know you, and I'm not going to tell you what to do with your friendships, but that was a joke taken way too far.

-bratztroxg

Putting a dead bird in someones locker is like putting

poison in your food and eating it >_<

Gone too far :/

Last edited by a moderator:
That was taken WAY to far. I mean, where do you even GET a dead baby bird. It isn't spring. I say that person was keeping the bird at her house till she found out how to use it for bad. That is pretty creepy. ICK ICK ICK ICK ICK!!!!! Poor birdie. :(
Ok. It is spring here and she found it on her way to school.

She said sorry but was laughing at the same time.

Roar the tiger said:
I mean. An Egg, That was going to be a Chicken/Bird.

Think of it as Abortion en masse.
Hen eggs were never going to be chickens. They haven't been fertilised by a rooster and theres none in battry farms to fertilise the eggs.

On a different note not making it better but she did remove the bird herself and give it a mini funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back