A little discovery on the gramophone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eri-chan

Reaction score
You knew that gramophones plays different music randomly, right?

It was my birthday yesterday. I used the gramophone, and it played the birthday-song to me! :]

COOL!!!!!!!!

The only songs that I've heard it play are:Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Mary Had A Little Lamb and Symphony 9.

today is my bday and it did the same for me!!!!!!

It was my birthday yesterday. I used the gramophone, and it played the birthday-song to me! :]
WOW! I just had to set the date to my birthday and try it out- YAY! It worked- It played Happy Birthday- Thanks for that tip!- I love the gramophone because you can use it anytime and not just with adults!

the gramophone plays: twinkle twinkle little star, mary had a little lamb, symphony 9, happy birthday and the rarest song abcs

hey on mine i've played all of the songs plus mine did a wierd song that i didn't know so i asked my mom who was in the room with me (she's a music teacher) and she said it was it the song :D "March of the wooden soldiers" from the nutcracker suite. She's a music teacher so i know it's true. Plus I play the gramophone like every day cause i like the music . i think it's the Best item ever!!! :D :p :D B)

PS i just edited this thing because i played the granophone again and and and it played the same music. it might be the date i have on it which is 12/02. But i don't know.

PSS not to be rude but ummm "gramophone" is not the right spelling i get where youre coming from cause i used to spell it "grandophone" but then i looked at the tama in the item box and the correct spelling is "granophone" :huh: ;) :D ;) ;) :hitodetchi: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
no, look closely and compare the m in gramo with n in phone: its spelled gramophone

HAHAHA! Happy Birthday! lol! I already knew that, but KOOL

Maybe it plays the "Happy Birthday" song on the users birthday! Tamagotchis are full of surprises.

Ok now i am ablsolutly sure that 'the March of the wooden soldiers" is on at 12/02!!!

I know this 'cause my other tama did it too.

yea and i did spell it the worng way :D :)

no fair it didn't work on mine i set the date to my birthday and i played the gramaphone 2 or 3 times and it only played baba black sheep and beethoven and the actual date when it was my birthday i never saw it celebrate <_< :lol: :D :( :( :(

<_< :lol: i used it after i changed the time to chismas and it played the nutcracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back