A little help here people.. :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know him, or is he a total stranger?

Try to make friends with him. :furawatchi:

♥CT

Start out with little bits of conversation. If everyone's groaning over some hard homework assignment, ask him if he thought it was hard too. Just stuff like that. Don't be all over him and talk a whole bunch because that would kind of... freak him out. ;]

If you already know him, well, keep being friends with him and only time will tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical answer for me. Be yourself and try to make friends with him first. Maybe you might find it better to be friends.

monkeyboots55 is right.Try to be friends then he will notice you better :p :) <_<

Well, find out who he hangs out with, then ask THEM for his phone # (preferably cell). Text him telling him you just want to be friends. the rest goes by it's self.

I did that, it worked, now he won't leave me alone. I've noticed he's a big fat Jerk!!!

Well, I hope this helps.

~Ruby~

Getting to know a guy is better than just judging them straight away. Like my motto goes, "Looks attract the eye, personality attracts the heart". Be yourself around him and get to know him better. Talk during school (if he goes to your school) and during lunch. He won't suspect a thing if you talk calmly and don't rush things.

Hmmm...

Well, if I were you I would just go up to him, and say "Hey!" and then just start talking, introduce yourself to him. But just don't go up to him, and be like "HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You don't want to scare him :p

-NINJA

Write him a note, or try to hint-hint to him you like him. You know?

*points to your signature*

Be yourself.

And talk to him....see if he's interested in the same things you are. :D

Croweh shall now go on with her wacko yet crazy story of how I told my 'Crush'

Umz well I was at the zoo with my pre-k buddie and my friend Karen kept leaving me with her buddie going to look for her crush, well her crush walks by me and I am so mad at this point that i go up to him and I say 'Karen loves you.' well obviously Karen was NOT a happy camper eh? So she tracks down Michael (Oh jeeze) and tells him I love him... Well Michael just smiles and walks by me, running his shoulder into mine. Later we are walking down the board-walk-plank thing and I was all 'You like me' and he goes "No I don't! So?" well of course, I didn't here him say 'So.' So he goes *COugh SO? COugh* and I'm like 'Oh, wha?" cause I was talking to my friend Jay, I was all like "NO WAYZ." and then I gotz all happy So my friend Jay goes "Are you going to get married?" I give him this 0.o look and go "Nooo..." and he goes "BUMMER! You make a good couple!"

So what I say is 'Some people say good things take time but really great things happen in the blink of an eye' Yea, its true, so simply saying 'So' changed my life, Maybe saying 'Hi' can change yours eh?

[FIN with endless rant about nothingness]

Croweh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back