a little help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
i am really mad. my friend who has made an account called Static 07 is not alloud to be a real user He cant recieve a confirmation email. WHY????? this may not be the right place for asking, but there is no where else to ask. Also i have something to ask for another friend of mine. she wounders why her tama isnt aging. why, i told her what i thought, but i wanted to get other opinoins. I need help on the account thing more. I have pmed, emailed, the administrators, but they dont answer. please i need to help my friends account.

Last edited by a moderator:
you could try making another account...

maybe her tamagotchi has a glitch... you could tell her to reset, and then download.

Maybe there's something wrong with the account. Try making another one.

For the Tamagotchi, remember these:

Baby - 1 hour

Toddler - 24 hours

Teen - 2 days

Maybe she's not being patient enough. Also, changing the time and pausing it can mess up the aging.

i have tried to make about 15 other accounts, but nothing, im kninda getting impatient, cause i have to ask question for them cause there wont work.LOL< just kidding.XD

Well, making 15 accounts probably won't do any good. You must be doing something wrong, or else you should try some other day. Why don't you just let your friends make their own accounts?

well, did they enter the right email address? that might cause some trouble. also, was the tama on pause? that would slow the aging process.

hope i helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back