A Log From The Tams, By The Tams, And For the Tams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Janurary 6th 2007/size][/SIZE]

Shakira's Point Of View

I was born abiut 3 or 2 days ago, and my name is Shakira. Kira for short. Daddy, or Xmas to you guys, woke me up. He had a sad look on his face. I wonder what it was? Life was good! We got a new friend, her name was Kikki. She's a monkey. So daddy pulled me on his lap in our rocking chair and rocked slowly. "I'm getting old..." He said quietly. "Well thats okay!" I said brightly. He didn't have his usual smile, and his eyes were dull. He was a paraparatchi. "Today I am turning 8... And I will have to leave you." He said sadly as he cuddled me even closer. I started to cry. "Then who is gonna take care of me?!" I said sulkily. He just sighed. "Today is Zoria's birthday, and she'll take care of you. The girl whom has been giving us food. She's nice, remember?" He said. This was so sad... Zoria soon came to the screen and fed us a few bowls of cereal that me and my dad shared. She showed us the stat screen sadly, and I was shown he was 8 years old. He brought my Stepmother, MB, to the screen. She was only 4, young and pretty. But her and Daddy still loved eachother. She waved sweetly over to us, and we waved back. Zoria was connecting us for VISIT. So, MB jumped out of her shell and into ours. We spent some family time watching TV, talking, etc. But soon after an hour, MB had to go. She waved and went back to her shell. We were all placed in a circle, Daddy and Me, MB, and Kikki. We chatted. Kikki was even younger than me, and she cried when she heard Daddy was leaving. "It's the rules..." Said Daddy sadly. "Come now, Kikki-san. Don't worry." He said. When I grow up, I'm never gonna leave my kids!

[SIZE=9pt]MB's Point Of View[/SIZE]

This morning I woke up, knowing it was the foresaken day when Xmas was gonna leave... I sighed and picked up my glasses and put them on. My tail sagged, and my ears flat against my head. I was wondering how they were doing... My sterp-daugther and my husband, Xmas. A tear ran down my face as I brushed my hair, as you guessed, I am a paraparatchi. I am one of the most human-like tamas, like Bill. I have skin, not fur, unlike little Kira.

I was shown Xmas and Kira. I waved at them sweetly, while Xmas waved back. I asked Zoria quickly if I could visit, and she said I could. So she connected me, and I jumped into Xmas's shell. Zoria calls Xmas nerd for some reason, well, we are kinda nerds! ^^ So she left us in peace to chat, watch TV, etc. I was having a good time, untill I had to go home, sadly. I cuddled my Lion doll sadly. I was put in a circle of Xmas and Kira, me, and Kikki. Kikki cried because Xmas was leaving...

[SIZE=9pt]Kikki's Point Of View[/SIZE]

I had fallen asleep in a friend's house, she's a bird named Flap. I still had yet to venture back home from the city, Hams, my roomate, is probably worried sick. I bid Flap goodbye and hurried out. I collect stamps in my diary, and stamps are rewarded when I played games. So I ventured on, collecting stamps every now and then. I had soon gotten home, taking two trolleys up the mountain to the top. When I got home, hams, my roomate whom is a mouse, was still asleep in our bed. I sighed boredly. "Hams. I'm back." I said silently. Hams woke up. "Oh! Glad your home." He said happily. I smiled, and we were brought to face MB, and Xmas with his cute baby, Shakira. Shakira was crying, I wonder. So we chatted and I found out Xmas was moving! I cried! "It's the rules..." Said Xmas sadly. "Come now, Kikki-san. Don't worry."

Latest posts

Back