A Multi-Purpose Tamagotchi Emergency Kit!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Nightpelt~Togetchi:.

Reaction score
Here are instructions on how to make an emergency kit for your tamagotchi's.

Here are reasons why this would help:

1. Your tamagotchi may be running out of batteries and it is the kind that resets itself.

2. It is raining

3. your tamagotchi is dying and there are no pens, toothpicks, paperclips, etc. in sight

4. You are absolutely clueless of what to do.

Just find a little box, pencil case, or waist pouch that could fit into your bag and inside you can put...

one or two spare batteries*

(it MIGHT be possible to save your familitchi from resetting itself, or you don't want to wait until you get home)

A Screwdriver

(You can't put a battery in without a screwdriver)

A Paperclip/pen/toothpick

(If your tamagotchi is dying and you can't save it, just reset and download. It saved Peanut05's V4)

A lanyard

(if you want to keep your tamagotchis together)

A Tamagotchi Pouch

(Keep your tamagotchi warm, safe and disguised)

An instruction booklet

(if you don't know what to do)

A Zip-Lock Plastic Bag

(Keep your tama's dry on a rainy day)

If you can think of more things to put in the kit, that would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea, but the following things I do not have and can't get hold of:

Screwdriver (only in my dad's toolbox and he doesn't let me take things out of there)

Lanyard (used to have one but it somehow injured my hamster so I'm not allowed a new one)

Tama Pouch (my mom says it's a waste of money)

Zip-Lock Plastic Bag (what is it?)

For people who also don't have these things, here are a few alternatives:

Screwdriver: Leave the back of your Tama open (I always do it).

Lanyard: I made my own!

Tama Pouch: I made my own!

I DO NOT RECCOMEND LEAVING THE BATTERY COVER OFF OF A TAMAGOTCHI!

It will be more vunerable to the elements that way! If you can't take a screwdriver from your parents, go buy some from Radio Shack. That way, they're all yours.

I DO NOT RECCOMEND LEAVING THE BATTERY COVER OFF OF A TAMAGOTCHI!

It will be more vunerable to the elements that way! If you can't take a screwdriver from your parents, go buy some from Radio Shack. That way, they're all yours.
It's OK, when I was debugging my V3 with my parents' help last week, I kinda nicked the screwdriver we used so now I have my own ^_^ .

I lost my V3's battery cover for good, but my Music Star...well, it's kinda allergic to its own battery cover!

Ahh, this reminds me to post pictures of my Screwdriver and Tama First Aid Kit into my Blog.

Thank you.

~Phnx

This is a really good idea. >.> I will need one, considering my forgetfullness when it comes to things like these. I'll have to carry a kit like this around with me in my college classes especially since I'm waiting for my new Tama-Go to come in the mail.

Aww, it's like first aid for a Tamagotchi XD

How about keeping a spare keychain? Mine have come undone before and been lost on the bus or on the pavement somewhere.

Great idea, but the following things I do not have and can't get hold of:

Screwdriver (only in my dad's toolbox and he doesn't let me take things out of there)

Lanyard (used to have one but it somehow injured my hamster so I'm not allowed a new one)

Tama Pouch (my mom says it's a waste of money)

Zip-Lock Plastic Bag (what is it?)

For people who also don't have these things, here are a few alternatives:

Screwdriver: Leave the back of your Tama open (I always do it).

Lanyard: I made my own!

Tama Pouch: I made my own!
Those plastic-seal bags people use for lunch.

Oh, and use a cloth to clean your tamagotchi.

^ The cloth idea is good, Purin :D

I usually keep a DS screen cloth with my Tamas to get rid of fingerprints on the screen (I HATE fingerprints)!

You can also take the batteries out of a tama when you want a break from it instead of wasting batteries

Oh and you can also compile a little booklet of information from all over Tamatalk, like codes, cheats, charts, glitches, etc. and put it in a booklet, I suggest making the booklet using Microsoft Powerpoint - put all the information on the slides and print the slides (Format it for four slides a page.

Great Emergency Kit!

Sorry, this is kind of off topic but when my Tamagotchi runs out of batteries and my Dad can't find a screwdriver, he uses the tip of a knife. Dangerous, I know. Haha, definitely won't be putting a knife in my emergency kit! :lol:

I never use a knife on my tamas. In my opinion knifes are for cooking, and I don't cook my tamas, therefore I don't use knives on them. Since I like in the UK, where it's difficult to find zip-lock bags cheaply, I use a clear plastic bag which I cut up and taped back together to make a tamagotchi shaped/sized pouch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back